Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Emanuele Giaccherini

Attacking midfielder, Italian international.
Sunderlands best player, will be desperate to leave by January because he has a World cup place to fight for.
3 years younger than Quagrigilla.  
Our ''second striker''? 

[quote user="Eadie4England"]What planet are you on ?[/quote]
I''m sorry, are you suggesting that he would rather play in the Championship for Sunderland?
If so, tell me what planet you are on first. 

Not a hope in hell they''d sell their star player after 6 months and certainly not to a rival. I''ll have some of what you''re on!

[quote user="splutcho"]Not a hope in hell they''d sell their star player after 6 months and certainly not to a rival. I''ll have some of what you''re on![/quote]
Unless they start winning very soon they would be hard pressed to call us a "rival".
We have 700% more points than them. 
They owe the transfer fee over three years, and with a wage bill like their''s they would be desperate to sell if it looks like they are down by January.

[quote user="ricardo"]Can''t believe he''s better than "the Quagga"[/quote]
Well only one of them is getting Italy caps. 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I can''t see this thread running for 70 something pages. [:P][/quote]Stranger things have happened.[;)]

[quote user="Eadie4England"]He wont be playing in the championship until august (if they get relegated). The world cup runs june-july.[/quote]
I realise that, but if he is playing for a team who can''t win, can''t score, and are as good as down by Christmas.... then he isn''t going to be first name on the squad list for Italy.
They have Man Utd next, then Swansea away, then a North East derby. 
They will be on 1 point in 9 games in no time, are you lot suggesting Sunderland have a realistic chance? They are down already. 

They will be on 1 point in 9 games in no time, are you lot suggesting Sunderland have a realistic chance? They are down already. 

if so, why not fill your boots ?stick £500 quid down (odds are around evens) and you will win enough to pay for your season ticket and have enough left over for a few pintsyou can post up your betting slip on hereand come back with it in May to rub our noses in itI can see the headlines in the EDP ........... Pinkun pundit knows his stuff !

[quote user="City1st"] They will be on 1 point in 9 games in no time, are you lot suggesting Sunderland have a realistic chance? They are down already. 

if so, why not fill your boots ?stick £500 quid down (odds are around evens) and you will win enough to pay for your season ticket and have enough left over for a few pintsyou can post up your betting slip on hereand come back with it in May to rub our noses in itI can see the headlines in the EDP ........... Pinkun pundit knows his stuff ![/quote]
Great suggestion City1st, but why don''t we cut the bookies out of the equation and do the bet privately? 
£500 each and if Sunderland stay up you will win enough to cover your OAP season ticket and a few bags of Whethers originals. 
Deal?

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Eadie4England"]He wont be playing in the championship until august (if they get relegated). The world cup runs june-july.[/quote]

I realise that, but if he is playing for a team who can''t win, can''t score, and are as good as down by Christmas.... then he isn''t going to be first name on the squad list for Italy.

[/quote]

You''re even more of an idiot than I initially gave you credit for![:O]

He''s not a number 10 thats for sure, centre mid or potentially right mid. His best quality is that he''s ''a tryer'' he''d be alright next to Fer, but if Tettey can keep up a good run of form, we won''t need to sort Centre Mid.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Eadie4England"]He wont be playing in the championship until august (if they get relegated). The world cup runs june-july.[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re even more of an idiot than I initially gave you credit for![:O]

[/quote]
We will see. 

[quote user="York Canary"]Can''t believe he turned down a new contract with Juve to go to Sunderland![/quote]
From what I have heard the left Juventus because he wants to play regular football. Conte couldn''t guarantee that as basically he''s not good enough as anything more than a utility player for a team like Juve. The fact that Sunderland got him so cheap played a part in us not being able to get Quag''s because Conte wasn''t happy he was sold so cheap and wanted to make sure anyone else who left got sold for full value.
Davo