Sign in to follow this  
Bill

What if we had ...

played Palace rather than Hulland Sunderland rather than Villawould we now be on 13 points in joint second place ?

........... and Fulham instead of Spurs

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]If my auntie had had balls she''d have been my uncle.......[/quote]You beat me to it

Palace would have won. Hull was completely gutless. We''d likely have lost to Sunderland because we couldn''t get anything worthwhile on target. It wasn''t the opposition, it was us.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]If my auntie had had balls she''d have been my uncle.......[/quote]I should imagine in your family that is a most likely occurance

Ifs and buts, yeah. I''d have had us down for a draw at Hull and a win vs Villa but i also had us down for nothing from today, so we''re near enough back on track.

[quote user="City1st"]played Palace rather than Hulland Sunderland rather than Villawould we now be on 13 points in joint second place ?

........... and Fulham instead of Spurs

[/quote]No because unlike Southampton and Stoke, Palace, Sunderland and Fulham wouldn''t have been on the beach so we couldn''t possibly have won.

maybe if we -played Sunderland rather than Hulland Palace rather than Villathen we may have had 6 pointsas they would not have been on the beach both weekends, though if they were visiting a stately home maybe that might have helped them, or us(there''s also space to park the bus at those sort of places)though it depends what shift our players were on I supposethankfully they were on an early shift today

[quote user="City1st"]though it depends what shift our players were on I supposethankfully they were on an early shift today

[/quote]Well I heard Hootun forgot it was an early KO and so Grant Holt had to pick the team and do the team talk on Twitter and that''s the real reason we won.

Fixtures came out before the start of the season.

Pretty sure they don''t change after that.

What kind of ''what if'' post is this?

What if we''d have lost today? Pretty sure hughton would have been shown the door