Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Stoke

[quote user="iron_stan"]elmander for wolfreally ?

same old negative hughton[/quote]
Van Wolfswinkel was getting bullied off the park and then limped off you bloody idiot. 

A good positive substitution. Just think we need a bit more pressure and urgency in final third and stop inviting them forward. Great so far, if we can nick another it''d be job done

Playing two right wingers and no left winger, well you can''t accuse Hughton of not trying anything new. 
I tried that on football manager once, didn''t work. 

[quote user="iron_stan"]so you dont think hooper would be a better idea then retard[/quote]
No I don''t because that wouldn''t have solved the problem of Van Wolfswinkel getting bullied off the park would it. 
retard

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]We are still winning right?[/quote]
In the real world we are, in Iron Stan''s and Lincoln Canary''s world we are getting thrashed.
Too much LSD as teenagers I think. 

[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Whittaker - so now we are trying to close up shop, despite us doing so well as a defensive force with our first half attacking play.

[/quote]
Whittaker is our joint top scorer with Hooper and Elmander. 
He is also our top scorer in the Premier League.
Just sayin! 

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="iron_stan"]

so you dont think hooper would be a better idea then

retard
[/quote]

No I don''t because that wouldn''t have solved the problem of Van Wolfswinkel getting bullied off the park would it. 

retard

[/quote]

And Mr Anonymous will???

Moron

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Whittaker - so now we are trying to close up shop, despite us doing so well as a defensive force with our first half attacking play.

[/quote]
Whittaker is our joint top scorer with Hooper and Elmander. 
He is also our top scorer in the Premier League.
Just sayin! 
[/quote]
*joint top scorer + a joint top scorer in the Premier League.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="iron_stan"]so you dont think hooper would be a better idea then retard[/quote]

retard

[/quote]

And Mr Anonymous will???

Moron

[/quote]
Those who had their knives out sharpened against Hughton are getting frustrated with our impending victory.
Those who were getting concerned but wanted us to win today are enjoying the game.
Any excuse to slate him. 

[quote user="The New Boy"]
Those who had their knives out sharpened against Hughton are getting frustrated with our impending victory.
Those who were getting concerned but wanted us to win today are enjoying the game.
Any excuse to slate him. 
[/quote]I''m pleased that we look to be picking up 3 points but if you enjoyed this second half there''s something a bit wrong with you imo

[quote user="NWC"]wherer TF did 4 mins come from???[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts. No injuries. Stoke made 2 subs at half time and 1 in play and we''ve made 2.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="The New Boy"]
Any excuse to slate him. 
[/quote]I''m pleased that we look to be picking up 3 points but if you enjoyed this second half there''s something a bit wrong with you imo[/quote]
We''ve done an excellent job of neutralising a team who made two attacking substitutions at half time, are playing at home, and have a 6ft 8" striker on the pitch. In the process we have managed to create an end to end game, and almost saw our out of form winger score an absolute top class goal.
We''ve done an excellent job today against a difficult team to beat.