Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

Just for the record....

I still don''t like Hughton''s style of management. I don''t think he''s the right person to take Norwich forward. Yes I am thrilled we won today and we played really well in the first half and the defence actually paid off in the 2nd. But i still don''t rate Hughton and think it best if her left...... Just in case anyone thinks all the Hughton-doubters are gone

"Just in case anyone thinks all the Hughton-doubters are gone"

Oh I assure you, no one ever expected the Hughton-doubters to be gone after today. Hoped, yes. But never expected.

I was impressed with our tactics both halves ane especially impressed with Hughton on the sideline barking orders, something not shown very often. Great to see him involved as the game progressed and not just sitting there talking to the assistants.

Don''t you just love it when the players revolt, and ignore the manager''s tactics, introduce their own, nullify a team who are notoriously difficult to beat on their own patch, and get a great result?

Herman wrote the following post at 30/09/2013 6:39 AM:

Just enjoy the win!

That''s the beginning and the end of it, if people feel the need to post Hughton out comments after the win then you have to question their motivation for doing so.

[quote user="Robert911"]I still don''t like Hughton''s style of management. I don''t think he''s the right person to take Norwich forward. Yes I am thrilled we won today and we played really well in the first half and the defence actually paid off in the 2nd. But i still don''t rate Hughton and think it best if her left...... Just in case anyone thinks all the Hughton-doubters are gone
[/quote]

You''ll always be a doubter, thats probably part of your personality but just as you were with the ''McNally never tweets when we''re losing'' statement you''re also wrong with your points about Hughton, just admit you''re wrong and we can all move on to the next inevitable prediction of doom, I''m sure you''re working on it.

Ah I see. Some posters are so important they need to start new threads to inform all of us (even if we don''t know who they are) that their opinion hasn''t even changed!

God knows what happens when one these A-List posters has a change of opinion!

I look forward to such an event.