Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

First clean sheet without Bassong in the Prem since he signed ?

I sign of improvement I feel getting a clean sheet without Basson, I think Fer and Tetts had a big hand helping with possesion.

The next issue I want to have us tackle is for us to win goals by more than one goal ..... Hope Hooper get''s a game soon ( want to see him play alongside Wolf)

OTBC

Saw in the stats that Bennett had a 100% header win rate - 6/6 headers won. Turner and Bennet not a bad partnership when Bassong unfit.

Bennett played very well yesterday. Always been a bit unsure of him, but if him and Turner can perform like that every week I think missing Bassong won''t be as bad as feared

Thats a really good sign and shows how good Bennett was and ho Turner yet again was a rock. As for 1-0 wins....yes please, I''ll take many more and have no problem with them, sure a bigger margin would be great too, but I''ll take 1-0 anytime with that sort of performance.

I think they were excellent but they are still unproven against a stronger attacking team. Shutting Stoke out will be one of the easier tasks this season. Bennett looks a lot better than he did a year ago and I can see a big battle with Turner for the slot alongside Bassong soon.

I can just imagine with Aguero and co coming up, they might be more vulnerable there and someone like Bassong has a better chance of winning that battle.

I think Bennett just needed time and then a chance - as others have said, he''s been really improving since last season.

Hughton get''s a lot of stick but it''s hard to say that he isn''t improving players. Tettey already looks a better player this season compared to last. Bennett too.

[quote user="chicken"]I think Bennett just needed time and then a chance - as others have said, he''s been really improving since last season. Hughton get''s a lot of stick but it''s hard to say that he isn''t improving players. Tettey already looks a better player this season compared to last. Bennett too.[/quote]

Tettey was Norwich''s best player in the earlish part of last season - his perfomances in midfield were a large part of the unbeaten run. Around the beginning of December last year many were saying Norwich would be lucky to keep hold of him during the summer. Unfortunately he picked up some injuries (which have plagued him for the last 2 or 3 seasons) and he never managed to get back to that level.

If he can play as well as he did in that 10 game run again this year Norwich will have an outstanding midfield duo in Fer and Tettey.