Sign in to follow this  
The ghost of Michael Theoklitos

We're only 4 points from Champions League!

Wait untill the 10 game mark then? So you mean After playing Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City in the next 4 games you will then become angry and panicky and want him out if we lose these 3 games, because we will then be a lot lower than we are now?!

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]For the record, I want CH to stay at the moment. My comment was generally for both sides of the CH argument.

In the last week, the amount of pant wetters wanting CH sacked using "we''re 16th in the table" as an argument was stupid.
[/quote]

That was never our arguement, it was always about the God awful playing style and tactics.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]For the record, I want CH to stay at the moment. My comment was generally for both sides of the CH argument.In the last week, the amount of pant wetters wanting CH sacked using "we''re 16th in the table" as an argument was stupid.[/quote]

That was never our arguement, it was always about the God awful playing style and tactics.

[/quote]So, not one person sited the league position as an argument for the poor management of the club?I don''t have time to dig though the threads of last week, but I''m pretty sure that''s not correct. "You" might not have said it, but to argue "we" didn''t is not correct.

And what did Man City do at the weekend? Oh yeah, lost to Aston Villa. There''s no point saying we''ve already lost. The Chelsea match is at home too. Everton beat them at Goodison already this season. I''m not saying i think we''ll win, but there''s a good chance we''ll get something from that game. Man City, whatever you think of it, just 6 premiership fixtures ago, we beat them away from home so there''s no reason we wouldn''t at least have a chance of getting something out of that and Cardiff at home is a game where we will be looking to win.

As for Arsenal away, yes they look good this season, but we were a dodgy penalty away from getting a result there last season, so why would you think it''d be a foregone conclusion they would win?

I''d take 3 points from the next 4 admittedly, but I wouldn''t be surprised if we came away with double that.

I don''t think we will score enough goals this season. Great win yesterday. We have some great attacking players, but won''t play attacking football many times this season.

I think we will find it tough to stay in the league.

I''m pretty sure in my head that we''ll finish above Palace and Sunderland and then it''ll be a battle with the rest for places 8 to 18. I still think Hull will find their way back down the table and we''re only 1 win away from overtaking them again. All their wins (like ours admittedly) have been tight affairs and two were settled from the spot. I see more goals in our game than i do theirs.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I think we will find it tough to stay in the league.[/quote]That''s a positive then after you spent most of last season telling us we would be relegated. Keep up the good work. [Y]

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Just my opinion. Sorry it''s not the same as yours. So so sorry.[/quote]No need to apologise Rowdy. [;)]Of course I respect your opinions and your right to them. However, you were wrong last year and I hope you''re wrong again this year. In fact I think as a Norwich City fan you''ll be hoping you are wrong again when you say things like "I think we will find it tough to stay in the league". You wouldn''t wish to be proved right surely?

I don''t want to be proved right at all. No way. I''d love us to be successful in this league. However, I fear that tactics limit our squad at times. As a result, I feel we will struggle to score enough.

Most of our wins are by one goal. Only against West Brom did we really blow them away. It will be interesting but I think only Palace are guaranteed to go down. I have no idea who will fill the other two places. Hopefully not us, but if it''s not to be us, we have to score more than we do.