Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Leroy Fer

If Fellaini is worth £27m, I really do wonder how on earth we got this lad for £4m. I think add a 1 infront of the 4 and that''d be somewhere near his value. At his age, he has the potential to be one of the very best all round midfielders in the country. I think we will have him for a couple of years at most, he will joining a top, top side and become an established Dutch international. We could have one of the most promising midfielders in Europe not currently at a ''''top'''' side on our hands. Unbelievable he''s only 22/23!

I can see him in a top 4 by next season. So yeah 12 months tops I think.

£15 million for him and for him playing in Europe on much more money.

Yeah he''s gone. Which is gutting thought

right now, if he continues to improve as he has in this short amount of time, 15m is nothing. we won''t need to sell, he''s young, and he has a lengthy contract.

but all this talk of a playing leaving us already after 6 games is way too negative for my tastes.

The lad was different gravy today. I got his name on the back of my new shirt after the first time I saw him play.

Not just because it was cheap.

Honest.

No doubting Fer has a bright future. Reminds me a bit of Patrick Viera or Yaya Toure. Total powerhouse box to box midfielder. Hopefully he can add himself to the scoresheet soon.

Fer is the quality we should be aiming for with all our signings - and was the outstanding signing all summer.

With Tettey he has an excellent base partner and its one I think we will excel with.  Howson also revelled in the more advanced role the other two allowed him.    I still think we need a better no 10 but in teh meantime hope to see howson to improve in this role.

Ta[quote user="Javier''s Deaf Translator"]right now, if he continues to improve as he has in this short amount of time, 15m is nothing. we won''t need to sell, he''s young, and he has a lengthy contract.

but all this talk of a playing leaving us already after 6 games is way too negative for my tastes.["quote"]Totally agree - talk of Fer leaving us is ridiculous. As long as we don''t go down we should be able to keep him for at least a couple of more seasons after this one.

[quote user="morty"]The lad was different gravy today. I got his name on the back of my new shirt after the first time I saw him play. Not just because it was cheap. Honest.[/quote]

Perhaps you were you originally hoping we''d sign Demba Ba?