Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Pardew starting to get nervous?

[quote user="Les"]I would have sacked him at 45 minutes[/quote]My post might have sparked an amazing recovery.[:D]

[quote user="Les"]no details come up,just Ricardo also no ''attach'' button.[/quote]have emailed you my address

[quote user="thas a rummun"]Pardew out, Kinnear in.Imagine scenes.[/quote]Toons making a better fist of it second half.

Not sure I would be that nervous about the prospect of being handed a severance cheque for £10m along with my P45. And if he still wanted to work, rather than retiring somewhere hot on the money, Pardew could always get another managerial job. He has his flaws and failures, but successes as well.I would be far more worried if I was Kinnear, who would be left without any excuses if Pardew was sacked. And if I was Ashley, who would be seeing the potential sale price of his club drop.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Not sure I would be that nervous about the prospect of being handed a severance cheque for £10m along with my P45. And if he still wanted to work, rather than retiring somewhere hot on the money, Pardew could always get another managerial job. He has his flaws and failures, but successes as well.I would be far more worried if I was Kinnear, who would be left without any excuses if Pardew was sacked. And if I was Ashley, who would be seeing the potential sale price of his club drop.[/quote]Very true Purple.A bit better than what I got when the company went bustzilch and zilch

should make the next north east derby interestingif only to decide who is the least sh ite club