Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Arsenal tickets

Just read that supporters with only 100 points have been successful.There can''t be many who haven''t 100 points from somewhere so that''s virtually the same as putting them straight on general sale. Nice to see the Club do this so everyone gets a chance especially as the tickets are probably the cheapest we''ll see all season. They could well have set the points needed much higher.Surely they don''t think we might not sell out ?

The initial application was for supporters with 120 points. All those who applied with that amount got a ticket, as have all the people who pre-applied who have 100 points.People with less than 100 points also submitted applications, and are on a waiting list if any of the 100+ points supporters choose not to purchase the ticket they are now entitled to, so we''ll definitely be selling out our allocation.

having now looked at what it says on the club site I am getting the impression that there is a typo on there and they mean those who pre applied with 1000 points and not 100. Who the heck would have bothered to apply with only 100 ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The initial application was for those with 1200 not 120.[/quote]Ah yes, I''m getting my number of zero''s mixed up [:P]It does look though that we will be selling out, as a waiting list is in place.Credit to Arsenal for making the tickets affordable as well. Considering the amount they charge their supporters for tickets/season tickets, you sometimes half expect to see them do the same for travelling fans. I''m sure they do for certain opposition, but we seem to be one of the more fortunate sides who escape being charged an arm and a leg.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]having now looked at what it says on the club site I am getting the impression that there is a typo on there and they mean those who pre applied with 1000 points and not 100. Who the heck would have bothered to apply with only 100 ?[/quote]That''s what confused me initially when I made my last post. I saw from the official site article that 100 points was the cut off point, and assumed that was the default number of points that anyone with a season ticket had, which is of course 1000.It must be a typo. I''d be amazed if not.

[quote user="Willmeister"]I was amazed it was that low, but it is, I had 900 points when applied but have a ticket so it is certainly 100 points.[/quote]Wow, I''m really surprised. The Emirates game went to a ballot last season, didn''t it?I would''ve gone had I been able to but I can''t make it that particular weekend, but I''m surprised at the ease people have managed to get tickets for it.As long as we keep selling out though, that''s the main thing.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]having now looked at what it says on the club site I am getting the impression that there is a typo on there and they mean those who pre applied with 1000 points and not 100. Who the heck would have bothered to apply with only 100 ?[/quote]Fair point Tilly. It did look a bit odd  though that the same typo appeared twice in the same notice. Someone in Carrow Towers must have been having a really bad Monday....[:D]

[quote user="thas a rummun"][quote user="TIL 1010"]The initial application was for those with 1200 not 120.[/quote]Ah yes, I''m getting my number of zero''s mixed up [:P]It does look though that we will be selling out, as a waiting list is in place.Credit to Arsenal for making the tickets affordable as well. Considering the amount they charge their supporters for tickets/season tickets, you sometimes half expect to see them do the same for travelling fans. I''m sure they do for certain opposition, but we seem to be one of the more fortunate sides who escape being charged an arm and a leg.[/quote]

Is that because we are ''little ol'' Norwich''?

I applied with 300 points (6 away 0 home in last 12 months) and really happy to have got a ticket. Not everyone can amass big numbers of points due to all sorts of circumstances - in my case distance. Given this will be my 40th away game since moving to the Scottish highlands from norwich a few years ago, I don''t think I deserve a ticket any less than others