Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 7

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The power of the PUPs at work Splutcho!

Hope Vindo can keep informed because I fear he still has internet problems.

We''re all with you Vindo[Y]

[/quote]

Ah christ, just an intermittent signal and f all broadband all day...I''ve just checked and it was 3:2 in our favour... I''ve everything crossed that this holds out...

Yesss!!!

However much added time was that! The power of the PUPs saw it out Vindo, well done buddy. I''ll be back in a bit with the new Sig[Y][:D]

Well done Vindo. Great picking buddy. And well done all you PUPs for helping him.

I love it when it all comes together with PUPs all over the world willing the last result in! And I''m chuffed that the last three weeks where three PUPs have made the selections for the first time, we have had 2 wins!

Thanks also to CD Mullins for the Bill Hill info. The winnings was £45.80 instead of £39 and we had insurance!

So that''s £118 already for the CSF! Now my favourite task where I get to amend Ray''s signature : -

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo yes

Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £118 for the Community Sports Foundation

making a total of £2156 so far.

Great job Vindo. Well-done!

And I am not too unhappy that an unexpected (for me anyway!) NCFC win crashed the City bet today!

Great results all round I think!

Big well done Vindo! Great work to get the right six this week considering the number of unexpected results, especially in the PL.

Great weekend all round!

Hi guys, finally have an internet connection!!  Damn that organisation called BT (Bl00dy T0ssers??) - Anyway, onto far more important matters - thank you all so much for providing so many excellent picks.  I haven''t done the maths, but as far as I can recall, so many were winners - I know this was my virgin final pick, but I can honestly say that the narrative accompanying the picks was a tremendous help, as were the posts of encouragement and best wishes.I managed to get intermittent internet at tea time tonight (try saying that after a few), and remember looking at the last result - 3:2 (to us, so to speak) at 87 minutes - it must have been 90+ 3 or4 by the time my phone refreshed...thankfully the scoreline stayed the same, and thanks Marco Devic, who I think notched a hat-trick for the Metalists tonight to see our picks home.I think at this stage, as a ''newbie'',it is worth mentioning that I have new-found admiration of the work that NN does for this, to not just keep this excellent thread going every week, but to keep up the maintenance of it (placing the bet, scores, league table etc) - just picking what we all hope are six winners is job enough by itself, but pales into insignificance compared to the effort Eddie must have to put in, in the name of such a worthwhile cause, so thanks Eddie, and of course thanks to all you PUPs out there.I''m off to treat myself to a few lagers and a filthy curry - can''t wait!! - this tops off a superb day for me,us PUPs won, as did our fantastic football club, a real team effort all round - OTBC!!  [B]cheers guysvindo