Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

A slice of humble pie

It does seem to take Hughton a few games to pick a decent lineup. Tettey and Fer were excellent on Sunday, it is surprising this was the first game this pairing has started together. Nice to see Howson given a chance in an attacking midfield role, again, it has taken 12 months of him failing to impress in the defensive midfield role before this change was made.

I am still surprised Snodgrass is in the side, I imagine he was busy as usual, but is not playing well at all. Hooper definitely deserves a start in place of RvW who is still struggling to make an impact in games.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Has Wiz ever had a favourite player?[/quote]

Kennon , Davies, Bryceland, Hill, Hucks, Holt, Culverhouse, Cureton, Paddon, Keelan, Fer, Punton, Jono, Gordon , Ruel Fox, Adams, et al..............and there''s a lot more but I can''t be rat-arsed to mention them all.[:S]

[/quote]and all those played after we had three roofs at Carrow Roadwhat about some of the players who played when -[quote user="First Wizard"]

Oh so very true, hell, I can remember no roofs on 3 stands!

I''ve stood  in the Barclay, and years later, sat

there..........with a ruddy hotel on my shoulder!.............seating

has ruined football imo.

[/quote]

or were you getting confused again and thinking of Newmarket Road ?

[quote user="ricardo"]Buggered if I can remember any more than 2 roofless stands.But then I never went to the nest.[/quote]It was quite a while ago, back when the Cathedral was down the Thorpe rd.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Kennon , Davies, Bryceland, Hill, Hucks, Holt, Culverhouse, Cureton, Paddon, Keelan, Fer, Punton, Jono, Gordon , Ruel Fox, Adams, et al..............and there''s a lot more but I can''t be rat-arsed to mention them all.[:S]

[/quote]

and all those played after we had three roofs at Carrow Road

what about some of the players who played when -

I''ve stood  in the Barclay, and years later, sat there..........with a ruddy hotel on my shoulder!.............seating has ruined football imo.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for your irrelevent imput Mr Pompous.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Oh so very true, hell, I can remember no roofs on 3 stands![/quote]I wonder if Wiz chanted "Parker out" (City''s manager for two seasons before the Barclay roof was added in 1937).Note.....Assuming he was around ten at the time, it would make him at least eighty six now and probably well into his nineties, so we really should be gentle with him. [;)]

[URL=http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/lappinitup/media/1373717130026_zps251a5ddc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/1373717130026_zps251a5ddc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The picture Lapps just posted reminds me of a scene from the Simpsons where an ''old'' fella is at a AA meeting and says the following:

"Drinking (trolling) has ruined my life. I''m 32 years old"

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]and all those played after we had three roofs at Carrow Roadwhat about some of the players who played when -[quote user="First Wizard"]

I''ve stood  in the Barclay, and years later, sat there..........with a ruddy hotel on my shoulder!.............seating has ruined football imo.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you shouldn''t have done that wiz he will think you are me again ? then again who gives a fu(k what he thinks the pompous pr1ck  [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

and all those played after we had three roofs at Carrow Road

what about some of the players who played when -

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you shouldn''t have done that wiz he will think you are me again ?

then again who gives a fu(k what he thinks the pompous pr1ck  [:D]
[/quote]

Agreed spartacus, stuff him.

So wiz are you ever going to address your accusations of how Stephen Fry was a convicted class A drug user?

Or how Elliot Ward was a w*nker?

Or how McNallys claim about the transfer budget last season was a lie?

Or how you sat in the Wensum stand?

Or when you sat on the halfway line in the city stand before it was built?

And also could view the cathedral from the city stand?

And when you went on various other football forums stirring up trouble and making assumptions and accusations?

Also when you could listen to radio norfolk despite being deaf.

Plus listening to OTBC and recalling it being sung slowly on youtube...despite being deaf.

No doubt you will simply ignore or insult what I just said but every one of those thingsv I have listed is true. You have never addressed them.

For those with a brain, the mask has slipped and fallen into a pile of shite.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]So wiz are you ever going to address your accusations of how Stephen Fry was a convicted class A drug user? Or how Elliot Ward was a w*nker? Or how McNallys claim about the transfer budget last season was a lie? Or how you sat in the Wensum stand? Or when you sat on the halfway line in the city stand before it was built? And also could view the cathedral from the city stand? And when you went on various other football forums stirring up trouble and making assumptions and accusations? Also when you could listen to radio norfolk despite being deaf. Plus listening to OTBC and recalling it being sung slowly on youtube...despite being deaf. No doubt you will simply ignore or insult what I just said but every one of those thingsv I have listed is true. You have never addressed them. For those with a brain, the mask has slipped and fallen into a pile of shite.[/quote]

Thanks for your irrelevent imput City1st.

Predictable as clockwork.

A nice reminder of wiz and his multiple accounts...

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2776522/ShowPost.aspx