Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Get in! Has that just save Hughton?[/quote]
Possibly for a week or 2 :(
good to see us score though but it took for us to go down 2-0 and for a youngster to score and rally for 15mins

Villa have been knocked out, so if we get through at least we won''t get stuffed by Lambert again.

[quote user="ricardo"]HUUUUUUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in or out?[/quote]
out still for me.

[quote user="ricardo"]HUUUUUUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in or out?[/quote]well you can''t deny that it was another dodgy performance Ricardo. Happy with the goal, not the performance. LAST CHANCE FOR CH IS SUNDAY IMO

Great stuff from them final 15 minutes by why were we in that situation and how did we get out of it? Cos Hoots kakked himself and threw on attacking subs and went for broke.....if we are 2-0 down at Stoke on Sunday will we see that. Me thinks not.

[quote user="ricardo"]HUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in or out?
[/quote]

Out

Football is famous for its turning points. Could Hooper''s goal be ours ?

Perhaps CH might just see now that there''s an argument for showing some positivity away from home.

Let''s not feck this one up now.

Ok, still not a great performance

But does this put to bed the rumours hughton has loss the dressing room??

Players have at least kept going to the end and surely wouldn''t have if they also wanted him out??

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Football is famous for its turning points. Could Hooper''s goal be ours ?

Perhaps CH might just see now that there''s an argument for showing some positivity away from home.

Let''s not feck this one up now.[/quote]

This

That was Hughton''s Fergie moment. Clearly 13 Premier League titles now beckon for City.

Now would be a great time to use some substitutions to get fresh legs out there...Oh, Hughton''s used all our subs already on 46, 67 and 74 minutes.FFS Hughton!

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Don''t get me wrong I don''t dislike Hughton I want him to do well and I have defended him its just lately we have been shite.

Lets get the result here![/quote]

You just created a thread saying how $hit hughton is and we need to get rid of him...

.....basically, you talk bull$hit

[quote user="ROBFLECK"][quote user="ricardo"]HUUUUUUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in or out?[/quote]well you can''t deny that it was another dodgy performance Ricardo. Happy with the goal, not the performance. LAST CHANCE FOR CH IS SUNDAY IMO[/quote]
Are you saying the game has finished? Because I was just told that we now play extra time?
And if you didn''t know that there is extra time, then you haven''t listened to the game, and if you haven''t listened to the game then how can you be either happy or unhappy with the performance?