Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

Does it go to penalties?!?

No snodgrass, so bets on bunn snatching the ball off hooper for the final one!!

Although joking aside does it??

I kept quiet, since it''s to much like pantomime on here.I''m not a fan of his, but getting rid of the manager won''t make any difference, just get behind the teamFor the record I think we will beat Stoke [:)]

On Saturday I criticised the players above Hughton for the first time.

Tonight, two teenage wingers had a go and the question has to be asked whether Hughton is stifling the players or if some senior players are needing to show more verve, passion and courage to take responsibility?

Snodgrass took responsibility on Saturday and IMO was unfairly castigated for his all round game on the basis of a silly penalty decision. But Hughton was right not to berate him because we need our players to PLAY WITHOUT FEAR!

It isn''t JUST Hughton and his coaches.

Thank God too for the likes of Russell Martin. That''s how a senior player should apply himself.

Or, is this just a case of Hughton having no choice, forced to throw the dice by circumstances and taking the shackles off? 

[quote user="rock bus"]Does it go to penalties?!? No snodgrass, so bets on bunn snatching the ball off hooper for the final one!! Although joking aside does it??[/quote]

Yes do you live on the moon

If it goes to penalties who expects Snoddy to run onto the pitch and snatch the ball a la the snakepit nutters vs colchester?

[quote user="Alejandra"]I kept quiet, since it''s to much like pantomime on here.

I''m not a fan of his, but getting rid of the manager won''t make any difference, just get behind the team

For the record I think we will beat Stoke [:)]

[/quote]

How much of your hard earned are you prepared to gamble

[quote user="Alejandra"]I kept quiet, since it''s to much like pantomime on here.I''m not a fan of his, but getting rid of the manager won''t make any difference, just get behind the teamFor the record I think we will beat Stoke [:)]

[/quote]
You''re fit, fancy a fiddle? 

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="Alejandra"]I kept quiet, since it''s to much like pantomime on here.I''m not a fan of his, but getting rid of the manager won''t make any difference, just get behind the teamFor the record I think we will beat Stoke [:)]

[/quote]

[/quote]
How much are you prepared to lay? 

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Really new boy? Seriously?[/quote]
I doubt it''s really a woman, I always assume all girls on here to be big hairy men with fake avatars. 
If it is a woman then I apologise for being ungentlemanly. 

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]We don''t need a Benno replacement now.[/quote]No, and let''s hope Snodgrass & Pilkington are watching & feeling worried

Rudolph how many more times?

Snodgrass did not take responsibility! He was unprofessional and greedy! Period!

You are defending the indefensible!

with Redmond playing 120 minutes i very much doubt he will be starting against Stoke especially because Hughton doesn''t think he can handle 90 mins. Pilks and Snodders I feel. Wonder if the same applies to Hooper, I guess hoolahan and Wolf.

If it goes to penalty kicks I think Snodgrass should be sent on in street clothes and a chair to sit by the penalty spot. After every Norwich kick Snodgrass would be required to grab the ball before walking over to each Norwich player taking the next kick and courteously handing the ball to them.  [:D]

"If it goes to penalty kicks I think Snodgrass should be sent on in street clothes and a chair to sit by the penalty spot. After every Norwich kick Snodgrass would be required to grab the ball before walking over to each Norwich player taking the next kick and courteously handing the ball to them. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tt7NBIVeMY

I can imagine Hughton wanting it to be set out like this.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]christ new boy.[/quote]
Alright calm down, it was a joke.
I''m not fussy though, fancy a bum? 

[quote user="The Funky Homosapien"]with Redmond playing 120 minutes i very much doubt he will be starting against Stoke especially because Hughton doesn''t think he can handle 90 mins. Pilks and Snodders I feel. Wonder if the same applies to Hooper, I guess hoolahan and Wolf.[/quote]We are not in a position when we can afford to worry about players not being able to play for 90 minutes - Christ, they''ve got almost 6 days to recover before Stoke. We simply have to play players who show a bit of desire & form. And that isn''t Snodgrass, Elmander, Garrido, Tettey, Johnson or Pilkington

[quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''m a student, so not much [:P]

Josh must now be a serious option to be brought on at Stoke and at least make the bench. Hoots is dead man waking at the minute so he might as well go for broke and rotate out some of the dross who are underperforming and way too comfortable. I love it when a youth product comes through and looks like this lad does with no fear.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="The Funky Homosapien"]with Redmond playing 120 minutes i very much doubt he will be starting against Stoke especially because Hughton doesn''t think he can handle 90 mins. Pilks and Snodders I feel. Wonder if the same applies to Hooper, I guess hoolahan and Wolf.[/quote]We are not in a position when we can afford to worry about players not being able to play for 90 minutes - Christ, they''ve got almost 6 days to recover before Stoke. We simply have to play players who show a bit of desire & form. And that isn''t Snodgrass, Elmander, Garrido, Tettey, Johnson or Pilkington [/quote]
I thought Garrido had a decent game against Villa.