Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

Our players continue to deteriorate under this regime, they have lost confidence and self belief, it was bad enough last season and just gets worse!

[quote user="Dr.Pepper"]It''s like Glen roeder is back! No creativity and our players don''t seem allowed to go out of their position areas. Once you see any manager ever play a player like hoolahan on the wing you have to realise they know nothing.[/quote]

and then center mid as well!

Why would you change his position at half time when he was the best player in the first half?

Square pegs, round holes

Hughton clearly isn''t an attack minded manager and has no clue whatsoever on how to change a game

I am sorry but he''s lost me too. Fed up with it... he needed a response from the team, but he''s lost them too along with the fans. His time has come imo

Since the sub we have been useless, can someone please explain what Elmander brings to us cos i cant see it.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Hoolahan best player by a mile in the first half.  Clueless Chris then thinks it''s a good idea to stick him on the wing! WTF??[8-)][/quote]

This.

Becchio should surely be given a run out - feel so sorry for the lad

Murphy''s scored a screamer!  Is Hughton back in?

Why we don''t give the likes of Murphy''s and Loza more of a chance I''ll never know.  Never know if they''ll be good enough until you try them!

I was of the thought about having till after the stoke game... But why just accept another loss to do the inevitable. So unhappy right now.

O''neil anyone? We had the apprentice, maybe lets see if we can bring back the master.