Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

[quote user="Feed the Wolf"]That has got to be sorted. We are a joke. Hughton must go, now, before we''re relegated.[/quote]

This.[Y]

My serious concern is now this: we get relegated with CH in charge - which is possible. We then stick with him in the Championship, a league which holds opposition such as Watford; a team beating us with consummate ease right now. I think you can see where I''m going with this.

How surprising to see 25yrd shots go in past Bunn, the keeper with the shortest arms and poorest reach in all 4 divisions

The crowd and their players are now taking the p*ss out of us. I expected a difficult game but they made more changes than we did and could run out 3 or 4 here. This is becoming a low low point and another blank, well its curtains

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]i feel so gutted.I thought we were gonna be class this season.

[/quote]

i would have been happy with ''better''

Same old crap - can''t defend, can''t attack, can''t cross, can''t pass, can''t shoot, can''t take decent corners or free kicks, too many square pegs in round holes. Oh, and how about another sub?????????????

"Farro"]My serious concern is now this: we get relegated with CH in charge - which is possible. We then stick with him in the Championship, a league which holds opposition such as Watford; a team beating us with consummate ease right now. I think you can see where I''m going with this.

I understand your point. We are playing quality championship opposition.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]i feel so gutted.I thought we were gonna be class this season.

[/quote]

i would have been happy with ''better''

[/quote]
Right now I''d be content with "the same" or even "slightly worse", because we don''t look capable of finishing 11th - we don''t look capable of avoiding relegation. 

Spartacus. You''re right it''s the lack of faith which is now the problem. Hughton certainly seems to have lost the fans faith and I am not sure about the players

Our football is so old fashioned. 2 tough men in the centre with classic wingers.

Am I the only person who thinks its idiotic to have Tettey and BJ in the middle? Just screams that its crosses or nothing. So one dimensional.

[quote user="rock bus"]Spartacus. You''re right it''s the lack of faith which is now the problem. Hughton certainly seems to have lost the fans faith and I am not sure about the players[/quote]

He has never had mine

It''s like Glen roeder is back! No creativity and our players don''t seem allowed to go out of their position areas. Once you see any manager ever play a player like hoolahan on the wing you have to realise they know nothing.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Our football is so old fashioned. 2 tough men in the centre with classic wingers.

Am I the only person who thinks its idiotic to have Tettey and BJ in the middle? Just screams that its crosses or nothing. So one dimensional.

[/quote]

That''s one of our major problems because that makes us so predictable especially as the crosses at the end are useless

It really is a faith thing... You just don''t feel like there is the possibility of us turning it around. I''ve not felt like this in what 5 seasons now... But honestly feel we are the underdogs at the start of each game. That optimism has gone. So so disappointed as I was one of the first to defend Chris last season.

Massive Hoots critic but now it seems the damage has been done I actually feel sorry for him. Very decent chap but he''s lost the players I think and he is not getting the run of luck needed at times like this.

Mister Chops wrote the following post at 2013-09-25

On what basis? He''s not delivering, but he''s not THAT bad.

Really - he had more bl**dy time than most.