Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

I hate to say it, I want us to do well regardless of who is in charge.... But the rots got to stop before we really get too far into the season. This isn''t good enough for a team with mid table aspirations in the top flight.

We lose to Stoke and he has got to go. I''m afraid that we won''t get that 10 game purple patch this season and we are going to be in real trouble if something dramatic doesn''t change.

It was obvious that we were going to lose this one.
Is pretty normal for struggling Premier League teams to lose to the top couple of Championship teams.
The worrying thing for me is no goals though, was expecting to lose but hoping we would at least see a Hooper goal or two.

Instead of thinking of tactical moves to make over the next 30 minutes, I imagine CH will be thinking of the appropriate superlatives to use for Watford''s team, and ways to say "it just wasn''t our day."

This is getting embarrassing!!

Has Hughton lost the players confidence or did he ever have it in the first place?

What''s tonight''s excuse going to be I wonder?

BBC SPORT SAYS "Individual gold for the second as Marco Faraoni bangs in a 25-yarder. Chris Hughton, what have you got in the tank?"From what we''ve seen lately. Absolutely Sweet F A!!!!