Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

The BBC don''t even consider this an upset.I suppose they have a point, but they could at least fake surprise that we''re losing.

Missing out on Tionvinion or whatever he was called is looking more and more like a loss.... We just don''t seem to have that killer link up player.

Wes might be playing well, but he has a good game in my eyes when he gets an assist.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Tettey sounds like he is playing amazing, should start against Fer on Sunday with maybe hooper or hoolahan behind the striker. Just had a header crash against the bar, only a matter of time until we score shortly.[/quote]

Idiot, FFS, we have enough problems without you advocating that Tettey should start on Fer on Sunday![:@]

[/quote]

HaHa!

Mister Chops wrote the following post at 2013-09-25 12:11 AM:

It''s a crap cup competition anyway, complete Mickey Mouse nonsense.

Oh yes really crap - but I don''t here Swansea whinging about it having been taken to the next level by their manager after winning it!

Ridiculous statement to make!

Should at least force extra-time unless something is rotten in the state of Denmark.... No good Hoots throwing down the gauntlet to Hoops if he is isolated and unfit which apparently he looks according to the texts from ground I''m getting.

I think this is a key point we were getting a plentiful supply of crosses into the box against Villa (no matter how bad) but there was never any more than two players in there. We need at least four players in there to confuse and run at the defence to put some pressure on that may turn one of these poor crosses into a goal

What is it with Elmander - came here, on loan, as a last minute panic buy & as potentially 4th "striker", gets straight into the starting 11, and has not done not a lot, except against Bury. Strange.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Olsson to left back from the sounds of it, and hoolahan going to the wings. WTF![/quote]

Nurse!

[quote user="Making Plans"]What is it with Elmander - came here, on loan, as a last minute panic buy & as potentially 4th "striker", gets straight into the starting 11, and has not done not a lot, except against Bury. Strange.[/quote]
Obviously not a panic buy, or intended as a 4th choice striker. He came because moves for Toivonen and Quagliarella fell through.