Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Hoolahan again proving he''s a top quality Championship player.[/quote]

haha yes its worth noting ALL of this team are championship superstars/first choice

so we should be ok next season then ;)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Can''t think of a single team who has won this competition and ever gone on to achieve anything.  Comfortable with being knocked out so we can focus on the Premier League and FA Cup.

[/quote]

Liverpool

Walsh on ssn. Hoolahan playing superbly and Hooper looking very frustrated because he''s not getting the service. Who''da thunk it?

Who is our attacking coach? Do we have one, or don''t we actually coach how to break teams down?

I will just make the point that we are playing a Watford side with 8 changes from their starting 11 so it''s not even their first 11.

Come on City, we need a win before this weekend!

[quote user="Indy"]

Who is our attacking coach?[/quote]

i think its the same bloke who made all those italian tanks with 4 reverse gears

[quote user="lincoln canary"]And let us not forget Watford have made 8 changes tonight. So this current team are losing to a championship reserve team! Says a lot for the likes of BJ, Garrido and Martin who all started our last prem game. Not good enough!![/quote]

Err Johnson wasn''t even on the bench!

Fleck@Millwall wrote the following post at 24/09/2013 8:34 PM:

The Mac seen warming up his trigger finger in the executive box at Watford.

I suspect he is more a stiletto man myself!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]And let us not forget Watford have made 8 changes tonight. So this current team are losing to a championship reserve team! Says a lot for the likes of BJ, Garrido and Martin who all started our last prem game. Not good enough!![/quote]

Err Johnson wasn''t even on the bench!

[/quote]

Ok sorry, my mistake, but the point still remains valid.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Tettey sounds like he is playing amazing, should start against Fer on Sunday with maybe hooper or hoolahan behind the striker. Just had a header crash against the bar, only a matter of time until we score shortly.[/quote]

Idiot, FFS, we have enough problems without you advocating that Tettey should start on Fer on Sunday![:@]

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Tettey sounds like he is playing amazing, should start against Fer on Sunday with maybe hooper or hoolahan behind the striker. Just had a header crash against the bar, only a matter of time until we score shortly.[/quote]

Idiot, FFS, we have enough problems without you advocating that Tettey should start on Fer on Sunday![:@]

He''s isolated, we need more midfield runners get more body''s in the box. Under lambert we would get balls in the box and have 3 or 4 players in or around it. But we''re lucky to have 2 under Hughton it''s too easy for the defence to stay with their men and clear their lines.