Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Chelsea.....bring it on!

Chelsea looked very good last night and some will think we have no chance and maybe that''s true but aren''t these the game we are in the prem for?

I am looking forward to seeing their top players, Oscar, Mata and the new lanky guy up front and how we perform against them?

Who knows, if we can press them and close them down we may have a chance. We beat Arsenal at a similar time last season.

As long as we give it a go I will be happy whatever the score.

Positive thoughts

This is the great thing about the Prem and this season is even more open than usual.  Obviously Chelsea will be favourites but we have a realistic chance of getting 1 or 3 points.  And the whole point of being in the Prem is we get to watch our team up against the best players in the world, and sometimes beating them.

I really fear for us in this one, but if we cqan give it a real go I''ll back off............a little................for now![;)]

If they should beat us I can''t see us being hammered. They''re hardly prolific under Mourinho and we don''t concede many. I don''t think it''s entirely realistic we could get something.

I''m sure this team will give it ago and put in decent performance, sure a point is probably the best we can get, but you never know. These next two matches are tough, very tough........in particular Arsenal away.....the second best team i  Italy currently couldnt live with them in that first half master class.