Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Man U cup tickets Wed 30 Oct

Anyone know when away tickets will be on sale ? they are now on sale via Man U website for home fans, it looks like only 2 small sections are / will be available for away supporters. would have thought even for a midweek away game we would expect a reasonable turn out.

I wasn''t aware the TV fixtures had been chosen. I haven''t seen which ones have been selected, but I''m guessing it''s Newcastle v Man City and Arsenal v Chelsea.With both teams playing on Saturday the weekend before, I see no reason why this game would need to be on the Wednesday. I expect it''ll be Tuesday.

McNally has just tweeted as of a minute ago that the date hasn''t been confirmed yet.  Wouldn''t Tuesday be better for both clubs as we both play at 3pm the Saturday before and after, it''s more in the middle ?

Man U playing at 3pm Saturday - will be a shock for their fans.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Gutted this isnt on TV, I''ll be in Vegas for it and think the chances of seeing it now are slim to none![/quote]It''s not on Sky Sports but it may be on one of the American sports channels. Fox Sports or whatever it is.Every Man Utd game is televised somewhere in the world. You may get lucky!

I tweeted McNally asking this morning and the club replied saying they will put details on the website when they are confirmed.

Does seem a bit odd that its not sorted yet, especially if Man U are already selling tickets...