Sign in to follow this  

Please Mr Hughton....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Why?

Surely one injury and he''s on the bench?

[/quote]

Be honest Nutty, can you see him playing anytime soon?

If football was like it used to be he''d be rotting in the stiffs but things are different. We all want Hughton to have attacking options on the bench and a couple of injuries or a suspension isn''t unheard of is it? How many other prem clubs have players like Becchio in their squads?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Let Becchio go off on loan to Leeds, its wicked how we''re treating that lad now.

[/quote]

Yeah but when your campaign to oust Hughton is a success and you get your man Holloway in the door he might rate Becchio. [;)]

But he''s never been given a chance at all Nutty, plus now he''s getting miffed off with City, according to that Sky article.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Let Becchio go off on loan to Leeds, its wicked how we''re treating that lad now.

[/quote]

Yeah but when your campaign to oust Hughton is a success and you get your man Holloway in the door he might rate Becchio. [;)]

[/quote]

Always a dig with you isn''t it Til?..........how about your honest opinion on this for a change.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Always a dig with you isn''t it Til?..........how about your honest opinion on this for a change.

[/quote]

Ok then my honest opinion is you are talking tosh as an injury to Hooper or RVW and we will be pickle up front so he is needed here.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok then my honest opinion is you are talking tosh as an injury to Hooper or RVW and we will be pickle up front so he is needed here.

[/quote]

When Hooper WAS injured he didn''t get on much did he?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Let Becchio go off on loan to Leeds, its wicked how we''re treating that lad now

[/quote]The bit in red, is that a dig?

How are we treating him, do you actually know Wiz? BTW Chjris and I play Bingo on tuesday evenings and I ran your idea past him. He says so long as you promise not to rip into him for approaching the autumn and winter with just three senior strikers when the inevitable injuries and suspensions come he''ll certainly give it some thought.

Is it just a coincidence that your staunch defending of Wiz is because you also reside in Lowestoft Sparticus or does it go a bit deeper ?

no more than some posters staunch  baiting til i really couldn''t care less either way it''s just a message board people take it far too seriously, i think some people are truly in need  of psychiatric help... anyway me and wiz were going to meet up for a fight the other week when i  took the p1ss out of him until i told him i was  gypsy who drank in the bank stores and he thought beter of it [:D]

"some people are truly in need of psychiatric help"

schizophrenia perchance ?

i''m spartacus" - Don''t take everything so personally mr pompous there are lots of nutters around not just you

oh dear

I think whoooosh is the current expression

however I might wonder if ''nutters'' is a correct term for those with mental health problems(split personality etc)

then is spazzos a suitable term for wheelchair users ?

Loiuse is back for a ruck. Or is it Louis tonight? We''ll soon find out by how quick he/she scampers off again...

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]"Humour on this board can be it''s saving grace"[/quote]

Did you have anything to add about Becchio Louis? Or maybe some humour?? If not what is your purpose on this thread?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Loiuse is back for a ruck. Or is it Louis tonight?

[/quote]

I  suppose it depends who logged in first Nutty.

"Oh... And I loved "Louise"! That had me in stitches too..."

Some people really do have a very undemanding humour threshold.