Sign in to follow this  
Marsbar66

To all the 'experts'

..... Who insist that you have to win the midfield battle before you have a chance of scoring....turn on your tv and watch Evertons 3rd goal.

Although if Newcastle''s centre backs and goalkeepers had done their jobs properly it wouldn''t have been a goal and would have been easy possession returned to the away team.You can''t base your tactics on opposition players making mistakes.  Well, you can, but you may be waiting a long time.Crap post, basically.  Thanks.

This forum would be melting down if we''d conceded that goal. Newcastle need to put in a bit more effort otherwise those of you who backed Hughton for the next manager to be sacked will get your fingers burnt.

Again.

Mister... Please come back to the PUPs thread this weekend.

Another typical put down post by one of the usual suspects !!!!!

Take a second example ....Aston Villas third goal Saturday !!

Another "crap " post then I guess Mr. Chump ?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Although if Newcastle''s centre backs and goalkeepers had done their jobs properly it wouldn''t have been a goal and would have been easy possession returned to the away team.You can''t base your tactics on opposition players making mistakes.  Well, you can, but you may be waiting a long time.Crap post, basically.  Thanks.[/quote]

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]

Another typical put down post by one of the usual suspects !!!!!

Take a second example ....Aston Villas third goal Saturday !!

Another "crap " post then I guess Mr. Chump ?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Although if Newcastle''s centre backs and goalkeepers had done their jobs properly it wouldn''t have been a goal and would have been easy possession returned to the away team.You can''t base your tactics on opposition players making mistakes.  Well, you can, but you may be waiting a long time.Crap post, basically.  Thanks.[/quote]

[/quote]Bog off, knobcheese.

Mister Chops... Hit a nerve?? :)

I don''t think for a minute that they were tactics. But it worked, and every now and again, it would for a lot of teams. But then, you''re probably one of the experts.

I agree with Chops. A little bit of pressure leads to mistakes,

and balls like that are great for asking questions of the opposition''s

defence, but for Newcastle to conceed a goal like that is a total

embarrasment, Coloccini should cut out that ball straight away. They''re meant to be one of the better teams in the

Premier League. Its even worse than the 3rd one Man City let in vs Villa

on Saturday.The only time i''d like to see tactics like that played is when you''re against lower league opposition, because they''re alot more prone to the pressure and as a result, mistakes.

[quote user="Marsbar66"]Mister Chops... Hit a nerve?? :)

I don''t think for a minute that they were tactics. But it worked, and every now and again, it would for a lot of teams. But then, you''re probably one of the experts.[/quote]

Well you know what they say about experts...... An ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. Many an expert falls under this definition!

[quote user="TheRock"]I agree with Chops.

A little bit of pressure leads to mistakes, and balls like that are great for asking questions of the opposition''s defence, but for Newcastle to conceed a goal like that is a total embarrasment, Coloccini should cut out that ball straight away. They''re meant to be one of the better teams in the Premier League. Its even worse than the 3rd one Man City let in vs Villa on Saturday.

The only time i''d like to see tactics like that played is when you''re against lower league opposition, because they''re alot more prone to the pressure and as a result, mistakes.
[/quote]

This.