Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Notman Testimonial

I dont know if you remember but before i put on here about a Testimonial for Alex Notman against Man Utd. does anyone know if theres going to be one??

I posted on here about signing David Beckham, and that didn''t happen, so I assume it''s safe to say requests aren''t taken too seriously by the management :-p

Well he deservse somthing, ok he wasnt that brilliant but one thing i wont forget was that pin-point cross to Iwan at cardiff (still trying to forget the penaltys ;( )

I have it on good authority that Ferguson has promised to bring a full strength team down for Notman''s testominial. I have no idea when this will happen. I presume at the end of the season or in pre season depanding on what league we are in. We wouldn''t want to play them twice in August would we?

17 games to go - 34 points will win us promotion..... given that Sheffield United would need 42 points to overtake us, 14 wins... I don''t think so!!

Everybody knows the anagram of Neil Warnock, don''t they.....?

I will give you a clue: Colin Wan___

Yeah i have it on good authority from alex fergusons race horse that the whole squad will be down here to play in june, including beckham making his return cause him and notman were best friends when they were 7. YOU MIGHT SAY I HEARD IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH HAHAHAHAHA

k, does anyone know what hes doing now? I mean Notman! i can see him as a waiter in delias restraunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

nooooooooooooooooo he is playin for kings lynn dont put alex notman down he is a good player its a shame that he done his knee in he would of still been playing for norwich