Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Old Trafford Cup Match

As it is half term week I was thinking of taking my son to his first away match. Is everyone likely to stand for the entire match meaning he can''t see bugger all and kind of defeating the object of attending? If we travel with official coaches where do they park in relation to Old Trafford.

PS - I will be paying full price as I am not a hero.

Depending on his age shouldn''t matter too much - I took my 9 y o to OT last season and he managed to see okay although plenty of standing - mind it wasn''t exactly that enjoyable a match - god knows what it might be like if we were to win handsomely.

You''re a hero for paying full price buddy! I''m giving it a miss. I''ll still go to Wembley though[;)] The tickets for our quarter final against villa were only £25 so I think that would have been fair.

Having said that I bet your son will love it and it''ll be a real treat. Not sure how strict the Man U stewards are so I''d ask for a front row ticket if you can.

Last season when we went they seemed to give it ten minutes or so and then told us all to sit, whether that will be any different this season or in a different area to where I was I don''t know but that was my experience.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You''re a hero for paying full price buddy! I''m giving it a miss. ......

[/quote]

Man Utd are really taking the p*ss over this one. £46 ?

[/quote]

I reckon if it had been at Carra the price would have been £25 Smithy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You''re a hero for paying full price buddy! I''m giving it a miss. ......

[/quote]

Man Utd are really taking the p*ss over this one. £46 ?

[/quote]

I reckon if it had been at Carra the price would have been £25 Smithy.

[/quote]Oh, I don''t know Nutty.I reckon DM would''ve pitched this at £30 as he knows he can rely on Gt Yarmouth to fill the stands if all else fails.....[:D]