Sign in to follow this  
chicken

My login - WTF?

I have become aware that despite me logging in as usual, posts are not showing my avatar, post count or the date I joined accurately. Not sure why that is - especially when older threads with my posts are.

Just wanted to reassure people that this is the real Chicken and not a counterfeit one.

[quote user="chicken"]I have become aware that despite me logging in as usual, posts are not showing my avatar, post count or the date I joined accurately. Not sure why that is - especially when older threads with my posts are.

Just wanted to reassure people that this is the real Chicken and not a counterfeit one.[/quote]It seems you''ve somehow opened a new account chicken as your old one had over 4,000 posts. Try to e-mail Pete at Peter.Raven@archant.co.uk and he should be able to sort it for you. You will need to give him the e-mail addy you originally used when you first joined.

[quote user="Barbie"]And if Pete cant assist, get him to drop me an email.[/quote]I suspect you''ll hear from him Barbie but be aware, he''s no chicken. [;)]

[quote user="chicken"]I have become aware that despite me logging in as usual, posts are not showing my avatar, post count or the date I joined accurately. Not sure why that is - especially when older threads with my posts are.

Just wanted to reassure people that this is the real Chicken and not a counterfeit one.[/quote]Just wanted to reassure you that we believe you.

" Just wanted to reassure people that this is the real Chicken and not a counterfeit one "thank god someone is checking

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Barbie"]And if Pete cant assist, get him to drop me an email.[/quote]I suspect you''ll hear from him Barbie but be aware, he''s no chicken. [;)]

[/quote]

Nope. It''s totally bizarre, same email, same password, same account yet somehow my account has been split in two?!!!

Your opening post is still there and showing 2007 so you must somehow have another account that perhaps you''d forgotten about.

Nope, I''ve never changed or opened up a new account. Bloody freaky.

Could it be cookies? Recently got a new PC.