Sign in to follow this  
Paul Green

Come on city fans you know what you have to do

Ruddy needs your vote now. http://www.theguardian.com/football/poll/2013/oct/03/joe-hart-england-world-cup-qualifiers?CMP=twt_gu

Where have all the votes for FF come from? I was a bit surprised by this. Has he even won a senior cap?

Shows a lot of people have fallen out of love with JH - I hear he was at fault for two near post howlers last night...

I am not surprised with the support for FF.

He has been playing well for Cetic and has performed excellently against the best in Europe.  Despite not having a senior cap he clearly has experience in ''Big Games'' against some of the best there is.  Unfortunately for JR this puts him in the spotlight a little more.  If JR had not been injured for so long last Season I believe he would have had a chance by now, but in all fairness FF is probably just ahead.

Good luck to them both and they definately deserve a chance.

Snake

Celtic and Newcastle fans will vote Forster (as well as Man U and Ipswich fans). It''s a popularity contest.

Forster is off the back of a good game versus Barcelona too, so he''ll have his 2 weeks of hype for the season until Celtic go back to usual games such as Morton away.

I voted Ruddy, but personally would prefer we just left Hart in. As mentioned on here, last time we had this situation, we put Carson in and we were badly hurt by it, as was he.

Ruddy is the natural number two if we are selecting a different keeper though, he''s got more experience than Forster and has been in the England set up longer.

I do feel Roy should have given both a go in recent friendlies though.

Before his injury, I honestly believed - without my yellow and green glasses that JR was the best English keeper about. although he hasn''t done anything wrong since his return he doesn''t at this moment look as sharp as he was. therefore I wouldn''t have him as number one just yet. By Christmas I would expect JR to be back to his best and certainly pushing for the number 1 slot in Brazil. - providing we get there.

Hart will still play, Forster is riding the wave of popularity at this moment in time. I just hope Ruddy continues to excel for us and if Roy wants to pick him then great but i''m not holding my breath!