Apparently just let in ANOTHER howler, I hope Pelligrini drops him yo the bench.

Ruddy really should be given a chance as No 1. Ruddy is solid and in my eyes is a better keep then Hart.

Barely ever puts a foot wrong.

England number 1, englands englands number 1!

Ruddy must be nailed on now to get a start ahead of hart. Ruddy is far more consistent this season and with hughtons negative tactics he gets plenty of practice

[quote]Ruddy must be nailed on now to get a start ahead of hart. Ruddy is far more consistent this season and with hughtons negative tactics he gets plenty of practice[/quote]

Didn''t get much practice on Sunday though, did he?

[quote user="Reverend Timothy Smallpiece"]Fraser Forster played a blinder last night and must also feel he deserves a chance.[/quote]

Radio 5 live just announced they have an interview with Bib Wilson coming up (tomorrow i think he said), mentioned the form of Joe Hart and then the performance last night of Fraser suggesting he could become englands keeper.

Ruddy has had a good start to the season but sadly I think Forster deserves it more.

Hart has been crap since last season.

I doubt Hart will be dropped for these upcoming games - he is considered (rightly or wrongly) the number 1, but he can''t keep making mistakes. IMO Forster shouldn''t come in ahead of Ruddy who has little wrong this season - if he did, it would surely be a big blow for JR and suggest he won''t ever get a proper chance (bear in mind Ben Foster came back in and won''t be injured much longer).

Forster pulled off some fantastic saves for Celtic last night, Ruddy has not hit top form yet this season but he will, it''s not easy for a keeper to come back at his best after a long lay off.

I have no doubt Hart will be the goalkeeper for the two remaining World Cup qualification games.I remember the last time we dropped a highly rated keeper in at the deep end in an important qualifier - Scott Carson effectively ended his international career in one costly fumble.Beyond that though... you have to say Ruddy and Forster will be knocking on the door, IF they can continue to impress at club level. Goalkeeper seems to be a position where you need a sustained period of brilliant eye-catching performances to force your way in. That''s how Hart got the shirt. A couple of seasons ago he was in a ridiculous run of good form over a long period of time, and everyone was talking about him. He got his England spot, and it''s up to the rest to do the same. We all know how good Ruddy is, but maybe he just needs that one outstanding game (like Forster had against Barcelona last night) to get people beyond the borders of Norfolk talking about him again.

[quote user="Mungo Lloyd"]Ruddy will be England keeper when Man City buy him to replace hapless Hart.[/quote]I think Man City think extremely highly of the 6 ft 8 monster of a keeper from Romania they have sitting on their bench most weeks; Costel Pantilimon. I expect too many more shaky performances from Hart may see Pantilimon given a regular chance between the sticks, and if he lives up to the hype, maybe they won''t need to be looking at buying someone like Ruddy, or any other goalkeeper for that matter.

Ruddy and Forster very much deserve a pop ahead of Hart.Sad thing is, because Hart is at the bigger club, the other two won''t get a look-in. Its a sad fact really.The only way I can see can see Hart getting dumped from #1 for England is if he gets injured, or Pellegrini feels the same way as we do and drops him for a fair few games for Pantilimon.

Looking at the goals from yesterday I''d be shocked if Ruddy had conceded one like the first and the second was almost as bad.

Tough call whether to change him just before 2 key games for England but I think they''ll probably stick with him for now and see if he improves.

Ruddy has had an excellent start to the season but actually has had quite a few games like Sunday when he had little to do, which makes it hard to shine, whereas FF had a great chance to do just that on Tuesday on live ITV

FF had some good saves, but he wasn''t very impressive at high crosses. He flapped a bit at a few (as the commentator remarked), so his judgement is a bit suspect.

Chances are he will be out of here anyway. He''s a top tallent and has already turned the heads of Chelsea and probably Arsenal anyway. If he doesn''t get injured like last season I really do think he will move to a top 4 team. Hart is on poor form. Cech is rumoured to be off to Europe most probably Barcelona.

Pitty there are no friendlies coming up as I beleive Ruddy would be the choice keeper. As it is I think Woy will stick with Hart even though he''s on rubbish form.

[quote user="stewfil"]FF had some good saves, but he wasn''t very impressive at high crosses. He flapped a bit at a few (as the commentator remarked), so his judgement is a bit suspect.[/quote]

Interesting.  I think Ruddy is particularly good at crosses.  On Sunday Stoke did their usual thing of trying to put a man right in front of him at corners, which Bunn has often struggled with, but it didn''t seem to cause Ruddy any problems.

The curse of the England Number 1 strikes againFunny how many keepers who have made it to the top of the English game suddenly become half the player they used to be for their clubs

As much as I hate to admit it, i think Ruddy needs to move to a top 6 club to stake his claim as Englands regular number one. I also think we should stick by Hart for the last two qualifiers after what happened with Carson.

What if Ruddy came in and made a fudge up? He''d be lost for a while.

If Ruddy does leave, it''d better be for no less than £10m and he should go to a top 6 club.

I have a sneaky feeling Everton could be tempted to bring him back and probably have some kind of sell on fee agreement with him.

How''s Rudd doing at Preston? It could be his turn next season.

Hodgson''s sycophantic relationship with the big clubs has yet again led him into trouble.

With two competitive games coming up, he cannot push an inexperienced keeper into the team.  He needed to give Ruddy and Forster the experience in the many pointless friendlies that he has had.  His obsession with letting Hart play his way back into form has left all his eggs in the Hart basket.

In many respects Hodgson is unlucky but in his handling of his goalkeepers over the last two years, he has just been inept and has left himself with no options and he is now very dependent on Hart finding some form when it matters.

Let''s play this one then.

If you were David McNally, and the phone rang and an offer came through of a direct swap, Hart for Ruddy, contracts equal, who would you pick?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]The curse of the England Number 1 strikes againFunny how many keepers who have made it to the top of the English game suddenly become half the player they used to be for their clubs[/quote]Exactly.It''s for this exact reason they should pick Forster! Leave Ruddy to be an amazing Norwich number1 without such curse hanging over his head.

I blame Roy Keane and now Gary Neville.. I remember that Keane was one of the TV pundits at the end of Summer 2012 when Man City were playing in Europe. Hart was, up until that game , a very safe pair of hands, but he had a poor game and Keane blistered Hart and accused him of arrogance. Hart has not been the same player since and now Gary Neville is sticking the boot in.Neville should remember that his Man Utd days are behind, the English FA pay his money now, I couldn''t give a t**ss about Hart club form, but while he is England''s no 1, it matters a little to me.

The mistakes have actually been in Hart''s game for a couple of years now, it''s not a recent thing. For example, he let in a soft goal against Switzerland at Wembley in 2011. But as his errors have become more frequent and high profile people have caught onto it a bit more.

For too long he''s had people telling him how good he is and he hasn''t feel really felt a threat to his place. He''s become complacent.

But apart from some of the soft goals he lets in his distribution can be very, very poor.

Obviously he has got some quality because he wouldn''t have got to where he is without it.

However, I''ve always been of the same opinion of him - he''s good, sometimes very good but he''s not great.

Here''s a question for you...

Take the big 6 (obviously exclude man city) and look at who they have in goal, would Hart get in the team or would he bench warm?