Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Old shirts

I live up in the North East and am having a clear out prior to moving house. Got some old City shirts going back to Centenary year. Won''t get anything up here for them but don''t wanna throw away either. Does anyone know of a home for adults with learning disabilities in Norfolk where I can donate them to. They are all extra large in size. Think there''s an old England shirt as well. All are in good condition.

Would rather them go to a,worthy cause as opposed to the tip

[quote user="canarycop"]I live up in the North East and am having a clear out prior to moving house. Got some old City shirts going back to Centenary year. Won''t get anything up here for them but don''t wanna throw away either. Does anyone know of a home for adults with learning disabilities in Norfolk where I can donate them to. They are all extra large in size. Think there''s an old England shirt as well. All are in good condition. Would rather them go to a,worthy cause as opposed to the tip[/quote]

I sent a load of shirts and other stuff to Africa, Sierra Leone not so long back, But why don''t you try The Norwich City Power chair football team I''m sure they could do something with them, If you look on the main web site and look at the community page . you will find all  you need to know