Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Michael Palin

Predicts a 2-2 draw this weekend vs Chelsea!

I admire his optimism, Lawro has gone for 1-2 in Chelseas favour.

Perhaps it''s a good thing Lawro predicts we lose!

All i want this weekend is a goal for RVW, he could really do with it.

I pray to the gods every weekend for a goal from RVW and feel they are coming soon.

I will not judge Hughton too much on this game, unless its a major foul up.........but I will against Cardiff.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I will not judge Hughton too much on this game, unless its a major foul up.........but I will against Cardiff.[/quote]You''ve already judged him Wiz. [:S]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Predicts a 2-2 draw this weekend vs Chelsea! I admire his optimism, Lawro has gone for 1-2 in Chelseas favour. Perhaps it''s a good thing Lawro predicts we lose! All i want this weekend is a goal for RVW, he could really do with it.[/quote]

Palin obviously has a soft spot for Norwich as his father came from the fine city and was a fan.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Predicts a 2-2 draw this weekend vs Chelsea!

I admire his optimism, Lawro has gone for 1-2 in Chelseas favour. [/quote]Or maybe his blind faith in the underdog doesn''t quite stretch far enough to predict a Norwich win? Interesting that he thinks Palace will win at Liverpool & WBA will beat Arsenal 8-1 !!

Merson predicts a 0-3 loss

Hardly surprising, the man has a personal vendetta against us.

[quote user="Nicko"]Merson predicts a 0-3 loss

Hardly surprising, the man has a personal vendetta against us.[/quote] Chelsea to beat NCFC 3-0 is a very possible outcome, it''s almost as if you expect the pundits to say ''''Norwich are far superior to Chelsea, anything less than a 3-0 home win would be embarassing for the Canaries''''?!

No. I don''t expect to beat Chelsea.

He has us down to lose every week which annoys me. And he say''s untrue, stupid things about us.

SYG - You see you''d think that, but i think he''s actually one of our best hopes of getting something from this game. His movement is clearly exemplary even if other things are called into question. He''s scored goals against europes elite before and i think it could be one clever bit of movement at the right time that would out fox Terry and co as opposed to our set pieces or pot shots. Cech is also an outstanding goalkeeper so will save any half hit efforts that come his way such as the Howson goal last week. Someone like RVW will find the corners of the goal.

I think we''ll get beat 2-1 with an RVW goal, i wouldn''t take that obviously but i wouldn''t feel too glum.

I feel quietly confident about this game.

I think the combination of Fer and Tettey is better than Lamperd and Mikel.

While I agree with your statement about RVW''s movement, if we don''t have the players to feed him, which so far has been the case then it''s all abit pointless

[quote user="First Wizard"]I will not judge Hughton too much on this game, unless its a major foul up.........but I will against Cardiff.[/quote]

I guess with a statement like that you will need to be at the match v Cardiff to judge Hughton. Will you be there, Wiz?

[quote user="Howson is now"]That''s the major foul up Wiz is hoping won''t happen![/quote]

Don''t be ruddy daft fella.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I will not judge Hughton too much on this game, unless its a major foul up.........but I will against Cardiff.[/quote]

You''ll be listening no doubt....

despite being deaf! [:|]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Predicts a 2-2 draw this weekend vs Chelsea!

I admire his optimism, Lawro has gone for 1-2 in Chelseas favour.

Perhaps it''s a good thing Lawro predicts we lose!

All i want this weekend is a goal for RVW, he could really do with it.[/quote]
I''d be very happy for a league goal from any of our strikers. Van Wolfswinkel is actually the only one of the three with a Premier League goal. 
Hooper also still has it all to prove, as does Elmander. A brace each against lower division opposition shows nothing other than that they can do what James Vaughan, Kei Kamara and Chris Martin are doing in the Championship this year. 

I think they may come here being a bit complacent and we could turn them over, 2.1 norwich.

This game Boxig Day last year was one of most dull games ever. Only a good Mata goal separating the 2 sides.

I feel if they setup like that again and we actually get at them, then there may be something in this for us.

My prediction is also 2-2.