Sign in to follow this  
4th floor

Hughton Interview

If you haven''t listened to it don''t. Basically saying that he is going to carry on with the negative tactics regardless of what the fans are saying. If we draw Scunthorpe in the cup that seems the only likely senario where we will see hoops and the wolf together, hughton out now

what I got out of it is he is moving to a much more balanced approach, not negative at all. he is excited for the chelsea game and rather than fearful, says the players are not scared, and that carrow road is a fortress.

although i must admit i am a fan of hughton and wanted him for the job, i also like the fact that he recognises our poor performance against spurs even though perhaps the result was to be expected

Undoubtably a very nice bloke. Comes across very articulate and professional which I like.

But he really needs to get us going. I find it frustrating when interviews like this come out. Rival fans and media develop a bit of a soft spot for him which isn''t easy when were playing bad. The media have an illusion that he''s doing a fantastic job for us. We as fans, get bad press for putting pressure on our manger so early on in the season, but if they actually researched properly and looked at our calendar year results they''d understand our frustrations.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Undoubtably a very nice bloke. Comes across very articulate and professional which I like.

But he really needs to get us going. I find it frustrating when interviews like this come out. Rival fans and media develop a bit of a soft spot for him which isn''t easy when were playing bad. The media have an illusion that he''s doing a fantastic job for us. We as fans, get bad press for putting pressure on our manger so early on in the season, but if they actually researched properly and looked at our calendar year results they''d understand our frustrations.[/quote]Please do not use the word "we" when referring to you individual views.Thanks

Too many people still thinking that another manager would be all out attack every game. That isn''t going to happen. Lambert was a one-off and i suspect has probably reached his highest level now.I actually had a chat with Kevin Keegan at a sportsman dinner the other night in the West Midlands and he says Norwich fans need to be patient and let him build what he wants before making judgements.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Undoubtably a very nice bloke. Comes across very articulate and professional which I like.

But he really needs to get us going. I find it frustrating when interviews like this come out. Rival fans and media develop a bit of a soft spot for him which isn''t easy when were playing bad. The media have an illusion that he''s doing a fantastic job for us. We as fans, get bad press for putting pressure on our manger so early on in the season, but if they actually researched properly and looked at our calendar year results they''d understand our frustrations.[/quote]Please do not use the word "we" when referring to you individual views.Thanks[/quote]

My god, have you nothing better to do?

If you want a manager who does a good TV interview, I hear Paolo di Canio is available. And the way things are going, Ian Holloway may become available some time soon.