Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Declan Rudd

Had 5live on in the car and apparently our lad Declan has made two howlers today.
Preston lost 2-0 and for the first he dropped a simple save at strikers feet and the second he has let a weak shot squirm through his hands.
He also apparently made 4 "world class" saves but needless to say those will be quickly forgotten. 
Hopefully he will bounce back quickly. Preston currently sit 5th in the table and he has 6 clean sheets in 10 games in the league this season so it appears his loan spell so far is pretty successful. 

[quote user="kick it off"]Had 5live on in the car and apparently our lad Declan has made two howlers today.
Preston lost 2-0 and for the first he dropped a simple save at strikers feet and the second he has let a weak shot squirm through his hands.
He also apparently made 4 "world class" saves but needless to say those will be quickly forgotten. 
Hopefully he will bounce back quickly. Preston currently sit 5th in the table and he has 6 clean sheets in 10 games in the league this season so it appears his loan spell so far is pretty successful. 
[/quote]
He has apparently been excellent for them both last season and this season, so must have had his Fraster Forster moment (Leeds away). 

With there being no Norwich match today, I actually went to that game with my dad as he is a Preston fan. Rudd made at least 5 incredible saves as well as a world class double save. At many points he kept them in the game. But the goals he conceded were terrible. The second goal was one of the worst pieces of keeping I''ve ever seen. Despite the mistakes, his potential was clear, the PNE fans love him and I''m sure he''ll bounce back soon,

Top keeper!

Hopefully a solid season and promotion with PNE. Give him a season in the champioship with them.

Then for the 2015/16 he can be our number 1, after we sell Ruddy for £££££££££££s!!