Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Bristol canaries wanted

Hi everyone in bristol , when we were in league one a load of us used to get together and watch the footie in the roo bar Clifton, we have a great following in bristol I and we have recently been getting together in the HORTS pub bristol, BS12EP in broad street. We would love it if we could get our numbers up again , there will be a crowd of us there tomorrow for Chelsea game so get your norwich kit on and meet us there.

Good post! I can''t come tomorrow but keep posting the meet ups as I would love to join in. I live in Westbury On Trym so would find it very easy to watch the games in either pub.

[quote user="The New Boy (Le Juge)"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]I give up I honestly give up[/quote]
Social meetings are obviously an alien concept to a loner who has probably never had sex. 

Wow u clearly know me. U sound 12 years old. Get back to twtd u binner troll

Good on you for rallying the troops mate, Don''t listen to t**ts like Waveney. Good to see you''re spreading the good word... I

If I ever met you Waveney, I''m sure I would rip your fresh air depraved lungs out of you, dry them in the sun and wear them as a fu*king waistcoat.

[quote user="Bw''s Cat "]If I ever met you Waveney, I''m sure I would rip your fresh air depraved lungs out of you, dry them in the sun and wear them as a fu*king waistcoat.

Now that is just being plain old rude

I didn''t know there were many of us this side of the country. We always watch the games at Clifton Wine Bar, they do some of the best burgers I''ve ever tasted.