Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

The depressing thing about today....

It''s one of those games that you look at and expect us to lose, if we do lose the Hughton out morons will be out in force again

What makes it even worse is that we have Arsenal next week so we could have 2 full weeks of whining and moaning

I''ve enjoyed this week of quietness

Agree completely Ellis - it has been so much better this week without so much of the infantile rubbish.

Forgot about the international break.... We could have 3 weeks of "fans" rubbing our faces in it because we''ve lost

Rubbing our faces in it?

These are people who support the same club are they not?

Stop being so melodramatic

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Rubbing our faces in it?

These are people who support the same club are they not?[/quote]Hard to tell sometimes

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Rubbing our faces in it?

These are people who support the are they not?

Stop being so melodramatic[/quote]

Do you visit this forum or twitter etc after we lose a match? If you did, you wouldn''t be calling me melodramatic....

2 wins against Chelsea and arsenal and even the most rabid of hughton outers like me would take notice. However under careful Chris we all know that won''t happen

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I think this thread highlights that 3 weeks of smug b@st@rd threads will be just as tiresome......[/quote]Yes, but at least we get fewer of those.

Rubbing our faces in it? These are people who support the same club are they not?

------------------------------------------

Hard to tell sometimes

---------------------------------------------

I find this interesting, philosophically speaking.

Do fans support the real NCFC, as it actually exists?

Or the one in their head?

What is a football club?

Where''s the cheese?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]2 wins against Chelsea and arsenal and even the most rabid of hughton outers like me would take notice. However under careful Chris we all know that won''t happen[/quote]

Good post Waveney, I''m happy to agree with you.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]2 wins against Chelsea and arsenal and even the most rabid of hughton outers like me would take notice. However under careful Chris we all know that won''t happen[/quote]

[/quote]You kids and your instant gratification! You don''t think demanding wins from Chelsea and Arsenal simply illustrates to everyone else that you two loons have set your bars unrealistically high? You should seriously think about changing clubs

Expect a defeat today. Draw would be amazing. But wanna see a performance, getting stuck in, putting them under pressure and giving them no time on the ball. Would love to see a RVW goal too.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Well,there''s a suprise.