Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Norwich v. Chelsea match thread (armchair version.)

Would be interested to see what the Hughton out brigade think after that game. Surely no credible complaints possible today.

Gutted but pleased with the performance and control we had over the game at times. Play like this over the season and we wont have anything to be upset about.

Just worry about the defending , and hoppers apparent inability to run, didn''t do much even though he should have been fresh!

[quote user="tblowers9"]Just worry about the defending , and hoppers apparent inability to run, didn''t do much even though he should have been fresh![/quote]

Inability to run?

The scoreline is a travesty as we deserved a point on our second half display. I thought Tettey had had a good game until his awful error. He could have let the ball run across him into no man''s land or hoofed it into the City stand. Whilst this was a game we would be expected to lose, to do so like that is sooo annoying.

I thought that was a great second half performance. Bad second goal but we could easily have won that game.

If we can play like that against weaker teams then we will definitely stay up

Same old possession without any penetration in the first half, much improved in the second half. This is exactly what people are talking about when saying they don''t mind losing if we give it a go and play exciting football. Play like that against teams that didn''t cost a billion quid and we''ll be fine.Redmond has to start over Snodgrass for me if he''s fully fit, he''s such a fun player to watch.Its very strange that our best players from last season have been so out of form this season, Bassong looked a bit dodgy again today, Snodgrass has been out of sorts all season, and Ruddy, who was immense before his injury, looks to have regressed to how he was pre-Dave Watson coming in.

Hughton can''t be blamed for today we took a poor corner while going for the win 2 mins later we were 3-1 down . cruel game .

Hooper ran his ass off i thought?? Showed good strength too on the ball.

That was my first choice team, and I though the correct subs were made at the correct time. Fair play to Hughton, if we actually played like that week in week out we''d be at least on another 3 or 4 more points than we currently have.

I''m still on the fence about Tettey at times, and Bassong looks a little lethargic with the ball at times, and getting back in to position too.

Unlucky for Ruddy with the 2nd goal, he would normally save those.

---- SeattleCanary: I''m still on the fence about Tettey at times, and Bassong looks a little lethargic with the ball at times, and getting back in to position too.

As much as I like BJ as a player, he is not really Premiership standard. The moment he has been dropped, we are able to retain possession.

Only sight downside for me was Ruddys performance. Didn''t look confident during whole game.

I wonder if in back of his mind he knew that a storming performance against Chelsea on TV could have seen him pushing Hart.

Never mind sure the big man will back to his best against Arsenal