Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Norwich v. Chelsea match thread (armchair version.)

Plastics of the World unite.

One change, Bassong back and the fact that most of us feel sorry for Bennett demonstrates just how far the lad has come on now.

RVW came over very, very well on the Sky pre-match stuff and the analysis of the player''s talents by Neeskens was good to hear as well and made the derogatory comments about his attributes that some have delighted in posting on this forum at regular (very) intervals seem trite and a bit embarrassing.

I now whose opinion I value most, so now rub it in with a goal Ricki.

Dear lord... I feel for Hughton, you can do all the preparation you like but when the players pull this kind of shit....

we are playing one of the top clubs in europe not stoke ffs, quit your whining.

mourinhos got hughton sussed though, pressuring city high up the pitch and stopping the back 5 from building it from the rear, it leaves it quite open so city getting chances but it also says mourinho really isnt worried about us being able to score

[quote user="iron_stan"]we are playing one of the top clubs in europe not stoke ffs, quit your whining.[/quote]
People are entitled to their opinion, so quit your whining.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="iron_stan"]we are playing one of the top clubs in europe not stoke ffs, quit your whining.[/quote]
People are entitled to their opinion, so quit your whining.
[/quote]its one thing to b1tch when we get embarrassed by the likes of hull its another to be overly dramatic when we get outplayed by a club which have won the champions league, europa cup and premier league in recent years ;) we arent really playing badly either but we are up against some of the best players in the game, not really much you can whine about

[quote user="Ginja"]How that wasn''t a corner I''ll never know...[/quote]
...and another one! what the hell is wrong with this ref!

I think we have been alright actually, apart from the early struggle for the first 15 mins. I think we can get back into this with a but more quality in the final third, and the ref not giving fouls for the slightest touch.

We need to be more patient in attack, too many times we''ve rushed the play and given the ball away too easily.

Some very bizarre refereeing decisions today - corners and fouls. We can score an equaliser, we''re not doing too badly. Hope one of these decisions doesn''t end up costing us the game

I missed the first 10, was making my way home from being out last night. obviously we conceded in that but since I''ve been watching we haven''t been terrible at all.

and now we''re starting to take more shots, statistically if we keep taking them one will go on target if not in ;)

Why is that not a corner - again!!We''re not out of this yet!