Sign in to follow this  
The 12th Devine

The vileness of Chelsea

Just venting my spleen after today''s excellent performance by City but against a club I can''t help but loathe. Nothing epitomises their extravagant wealth than their goalscoring substitutes today and while Man City, Utd, Arsenal and Spurs all have some level of comparable depth none quite matches Chelsea for its  medium sized origins (certainly no bigger than West Ham and barely better than us for crowds at various points in their recent history) and growth borne solely out of fashionable status and foreign wealth.Yes Man City have some dubious backers and have, in effect, bought the title but they always had huge crowds, even in the old Division 3, while Abramovitch is a man whose wealth emanates from murky sources in a pretty vile political culture.Sour grapes? Maybe, though I wouldn''t swap in a million years and I can cope perfectly well with losing to the other ''big'' clubs, just not this bunch of frauds.Ahem, gripe over. 

I agree but think the man city huge crowds is a bit OTT ive been to main road many times against city and cant say i ever remember a huge crowd.