Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

3 minutes

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]That''s all that our tactically useless manager was able to keep out Chelsea. Hughton out before the second half Starts[/quote]So you walked out and went home in protest?

You''ve been really f---ing quiet for the last hour haven''t you? You''re a horrible little creature, crawl back under your stone.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I will know leave you to reflect on how right I have been all week whilst I bombard mcnasty and the national press with my hughton out tweets. Good evening[/quote]

I think they''ve had a lot worse on twitter from 1p5wich fans

Why would anyone listen to your anti Norwich bombardment when you are a Chelsea fan?

The good thing is maybe you''ll keep busy with that so we don''t have to read yout drivel on here.

I can''t decide about this ar$ehole, his Twitter account says he was at the game giving stick to some plastics. Why make up stuff like this if he is a binner? Maybe he''s just confused?

pictures can be found on twitter quite easily. entirely possible/probable that they are not his pictures and that is not his real account.

convinced now by reading his twitter he is an ipswich fan.

I don''t understand Twitter, can you see whole conversations? Someone seems to have accused him of being racist?

I''ve only seen a couple of tweets others showed me so I don''t know much about it.

However, the OP is low grade eenough for the racist claim to be accurate.

Waveney ''Canary''.

You ain''t one of us. Now f*** off you ugly 17 fingered tractor driving Lovejoy cap wearing C**t

"Mr Angry"Found the convo but don''t know how to link it, seems like he called someone a ginger.

He''s a gingerist!? I dislike him even more:-)

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I regret to once again be proven correct. Hughton out[/quote]What''s this Hughton out all about then? Who cares about his sexuality?