Absolutely brilliant today. Very proud of the lads. Workrate was superb, aswell as our general play. Best performance of the season.

Highlights for me;

Pilkington - looked great today and took his goal well.

Olsson - finally a decent fullback!

RVW - worked his socks off and looked sharp despite limited service. Great header for the goal.

Howson - Brilliant all round performance.

Really happy with today despite the result. Honestly thought we were going to win after the equaliser. Finally the passion was ignited today when pilks scored. This can be a platform for better things. OTBC.

A very good performance all round. Had that waveney bloke had a personality transplant? Over the past couple of hours?

We''ve got to build on this. A lot of other teams,rivals to us, picking up good points. However, today was the first time this season I felt proud of the team. Can''t fault any of them, such a shame we couldn''t hold out for the draw. The most frustrating thing is we didn''t look like we were just holding on.

Aswell as the players previously mentioned above, tettey seems to make a big difference. Much better than BJ.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Absolutely brilliant today. Very proud of the lads. Workrate was superb, aswell as our general play. Best performance of the season.

Highlights for me;

Pilkington - looked great today and took his goal well.

Olsson - finally a decent fullback!

RVW - worked his socks off and looked sharp despite limited service. Great header for the goal.

Howson - Brilliant all round performance.

Really happy with today despite the result. Honestly thought we were going to win after the equaliser. Finally the passion was ignited today when pilks scored. This can be a platform for better things. OTBC.[/quote]blimey I am agreeing with LCgreat entertainment as wellmore please (the football that is)

[quote user="canary forever"]Howson was fantastic today[/quote]He was, and the whole team gave everything and more.Sometimes you don''t get what you deserve.

The team looks well balanced with that midfield. I thought we carried on from the Stoke game and credit where its due, Hoots got the subs spot on.

If we can just keep this momentum a mid table finish with merit is achievable and I didn''t think I would be writing those words a couple of weeks ago.

I should add that I would still like an attacking coach as part of Hughton''s touchline staff