Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

This place is very quiet....

Truth of the matter is there''s less to debate when things are going well, other than how well things are, or could, be going. Discussing that is more often than not unnecessary, sometimes it can even seem (or is in fact) selfish, so why bother?When things aren''t going well there''s a lot to chat about, like "what''s the problem?", "how can we solve the problem?", "who is the problem?", "why is there a problem?"... etc.As for why it''s always quiet when things are going well i''d say it''s merely in virtue of human nature. No more, no less. We see a problem we want it solved, so when i see one listen to me. As a result i will, and people will, shut up for as long as they''re happy, save for a few cheers and congratulations here and there.I always find these threads redundant, and are a made a tad self-righteous by people eliciting mere natural behaviour to gain some sort of moral highground. It''s far from being any mystery that such people will pretend it is.

If it brings you any comfort, take the silence as a resounding gesture of approval from any would-be complainer.