Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

The hard facts about hughton

The club gave him a record amount to spend in the summer he has translated this into a relegation place

The performances this Callander year have equally been as poor

When he comes up against anyone who knows the games of football in terms of tactics he comes off second best. Steve Bruce, The Messiah, Jose

We have 2 weeks now to get rid of the fool and replace home with someone who can progress the club. Two suggestions an old pair of hands Martin oneil or someone who is doing well with limited means Paul Ince is my other favourite

Here are some hard facts about Hughton.I talked to some Spurs fans, and they said "He has never let us down"I talked to some Newcastle fans, and they said "He has never let us down"

I talked to some Birmingham fans, and they said "He has never let us down"

I went to Ireland & I talked to some Irish fans, and they said "He has never let us down"I went on a Norwich Supporters forum & they keep saying "Hughton out"It doesnt reflect very well on our region sometimes. I''m going to take a very deep sigh now.......................................

I Spoke to a Newcastle fan yesterday who told me they''d have Hughton back in a heartbeat!

Still.. "hughton out" at Little old NArrridge eh?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]The club gave him a record amount to spend in the summer he has translated this into a relegation place The performances this Callander year have equally been as poor When he comes up against anyone who knows the games of football in terms of tactics he comes off second best. Steve Bruce, The Messiah, Jose We have 2 weeks now to get rid of the fool and replace home with someone who can progress the club. Two suggestions an old pair of hands Martin oneil or someone who is doing well with limited means Paul Ince is my other favourite[/quote]

River End Upper says a lot about this!

I would''ve been happy for Hughton to go before the Stoke game BUT after the last two games, I realise that he perhaps needed more time. We were ok at Stoke, got the result which was great. We were very good yesterday from 20 minutes through until about 84 minutes. Unlucky.

Saying that, we are still in the bottom 3 after 7 games. Not what I hoped after spending £30m on new talent and however anyone else dresses it up, not what they hoped for either.

I think Hughton is the man - for now. I''m still not convinced and I think we will be in and out of the relegation zone from now until May time.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]The club gave him a record amount to spend in the summer he has translated this into a relegation place

The performances this Callander year have equally been as poor

When he comes up against anyone who knows the games of football in terms of tactics he comes off second best. Steve Bruce, The Messiah, Jose

We have 2 weeks now to get rid of the fool and replace home with someone who can progress the club. Two suggestions an old pair of hands Martin oneil or someone who is doing well with limited means Paul Ince is my other favourite[/quote]The hard facts about wizThe forum has given him umpteen number of times to reformThe performance of his various log in names has been poor, far too easily exposedWhen he comes up against anyone who can see through him *(insert a hundred or so names) he comes off second best"We

have 2 weeks now to get rid of the fool and replace home with someone

who can enhance the forum. Two suggestions, ignore him or expose his

lies so that he has a hissy fit and leaves .... .............................again

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]We have 2 weeks now to get rid of the fool[/quote]

"Waveney Canary @CanaryWaveney 17h

Another enjoyable day on the pinkun winding up the re-tards on there. Will crank it up a notch tomorrow"

DON''T FEED THE TROLL.

OP needs an educating (or they''re still receiving one which is probably more likely) but someone needs to explain what is a fact and what is an opinion. As for hard facts well... HA HA

The performance and result at stoke and the performance yesterday shows Hughton deserves more time, if we were in Sunderlands position then you might have a point. If you think McNally is going to get rid of Hughton before 15 games then frankly you are deluded. Give him time to work out his best 11 which is coming together, give the new boys time to get used to the rest of the team and the demands of the premier league and i think we will be alright. Fer, Redmond, Olsson look very good. RVW & Hooper will get there too.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]The club gave him a record amount to spend in the summer he has translated this into a relegation place The performances this Callander year have equally been as poor When he comes up against anyone who knows the games of football in terms of tactics he comes off second best. Steve Bruce, The Messiah, Jose We have 2 weeks now to get rid of the fool and replace home with someone who can progress the club. Two suggestions an old pair of hands Martin oneil or someone who is doing well with limited means Paul Ince is my other favourite[/quote]

A. You''re a binner

B. His name is spelled Martin O''Neill

C. How exactly do you expect the club to fund removing Hughton and his back room staff, then take Ince from his current club and his back room staff (millions in compensation), and then buy in more new players for Ince and sell off the players he doesn''t like? We''re probably talking the best part of £10-15mill to start with. Bearing in mind Hughton is a far better tactician than Ince with way more experience. Just explain this one Mr Waveney Canary because I''m guessing you haven''t really thought it through.

Perhaps you shouldn''t post on here before you do your paper round?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Another enjoyable day on the pinkun winding up the re-tards on there. Will crank it up a notch tomorrow"

DON''T FEED THE TROLL.

[/quote]

Who is the twit trying to impress?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

DON''T FEED THE TROLL.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The bloke in the mirror

Truly pitiful. Bloke is obviously having some pyscological issues and wants to make himself feel better by trolling. Probably so he can say to himself he has ''outsmarted'' people.

You haven''t mate. Nobody fell for your act the first time and nobody does now. Take advantage of our NHS while you still can and see a doctor.

Wow, how sad is that? Spent over 7 years of his/her life on this forum, with over 560 posts.

Look up the definition of ''wasted time'' in the book of life

I would''ve been happy for Hughton to go before the Stoke game BUT after the last two games, I realise that he perhaps needed more time. We were ok at Stoke, got the result which was great. We were very good yesterday from 20 minutes through until about 84 minutes. Unlucky.

Saying that, we are still in the bottom 3 after 7 games. Not what I hoped after spending £30m on new talent and however anyone else dresses it up, not what they hoped for either.

I think Hughton is the man - for now. I''m still not convinced and I think we will be in and out of the relegation zone from now until May time.

----------------------------------------

Fair play to you, Row D, for admitting you may of been wrong. more than most others on here will do.

Waveney Canary wrote:

We have 2 weeks now to get rid of the fool

"Waveney Canary ‏@CanaryWaveney 17h

Another enjoyable day on the pinkun winding up the re-*** on there. Will crank it up a notch tomorrow"

DON''T FEED THE TROLL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

who''s he trying to impress? I thought it was rather obvious.

he is either smudger talking to himself, or he is his copycat killer.

Come on JDT, ok at Stoke? Hughton did a great tactical job on a team, that are notoriously hard to beat at home, and nearly did Man City in their previous home game. Praise where praise is due, however begrudgingly it is