Sign in to follow this  
stewfil

NCFC Live games

Fortunately I will be able to watch City live on tv today, but mostly I can only see highlights the day after. Can anyone recommend a good live streaming site (not in UK)?  Much appreciate any recommendations.

Yeah I found wizards toupee better than sitting in the first row. Less annoying ads. Although I have found myself a nice Ukrainian wife thanks to the latter.

How about going to carrow road? No annoying ads, no signal disappearing and you also contribute money to the club. I know this is a very unfashionable view on this forum buts it''s just a thought.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]How about going to carrow road? No annoying ads, no signal disappearing and you also contribute money to the club. I know this is a very unfashionable view on this forum buts it''s just a thought.[/quote]no annoying ads ? those things flashing round the pitch don''t annoy you ?no signal disappearing ? have you ever tried to get latest scores on your phone?although i can''t argue about contributing money to the club there are ample opportunitys to do that [:D]

Just a reminder who ever watches the canaries on an illegal stream is depriving NCFC of income. Just another reason why plastics are bad for the club and the game in general

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Just a reminder who ever watches the canaries on an illegal stream is depriving NCFC of income. Just another reason why plastics are bad for the club and the game in general[/quote]Look how much more the club could make if they put your season ticket up for sale on a casual per match basis. You need to stop leeching off the club with your subsidised season ticket prices and cough up the full £50 per game casual price.

[quote user="yoda"]So the fact that most games are sell outs is irrelevant then ?[/quote]

Yes it is get. If you wish to be a plastic at least watch the games on an authorised broadcaster like Sky that way the club at least gets some benefit from the plastic population

[quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="yoda"]So the fact that most games are sell outs is irrelevant then ?[/quote]

Yes it is get. If you wish to be a plastic at least watch the games on an authorised broadcaster like Sky that way the club at least gets some benefit from the plastic population[/quote]You made that up Norwich dont get a cut based on viewers

So you don''t think there is a connection between the more subscribers Sky get the more they would be willing to pay for the rights. Bless you. Your aren''t the sharpest tool in the box if you don''t see the connection

[quote]Indeed I will be as always[/quote]

In that hot-bed of support, the River End Upper, roaring the team on as always. As you''re a Waveney Canary, hope you''re not also one of those ''leave 10 minutes early so I can be at Loddon on A146 while others are in the traffic queues'' types.

By the way, not everyone who supports the club can afford to go to all games. Doesn''t make them/us all ''''plastics'' as you put it.

[quote]Indeed I will be as always[/quote]

In that hot-bed of support, the River End Upper, roaring the team on as always. As you''re a Waveney Canary, hope you''re not also one of those ''leave 10 minutes early so I can be at Loddon on A146 while others are in the traffic queues'' types.

By the way, not everyone who supports the club can afford to go to all games. Doesn''t make them/us all ''''plastics'' as you put it.

Tickets for the game are now sold out. Can i watch the game of Sky now without being called a plastic pretty please?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]How about going to carrow road? No annoying ads, no signal disappearing and you also contribute money to the club. I know this is a very unfashionable view on this forum buts it''s just a thought.[/quote]

So, according to your theory, Norwich are only allowed 23,000 supporters at any one time because obviously only those going to to the game are able to be fans.

Those plastics who you refer to probably contribute more to the club than you ''real'' fans. Didn''t they work out a fact a while ago that the increase in money alone from last seasons tv deal could mean that all ''real'' fans could sit and watch every game all season at the ground for free and the club would still have more money than they did have the previous season. Who do you think the club is more important, financially, you ''real'' fans or the ''plastics''?

Don''t lecture people on how they should support their team, heaven forbid that one day you yourself might get made redundant/married/a new baby/incapacitated/a cheaper hobby and was unable to go to a game and was forced into being the ''plastic'' fan you clearly despise and resent.

How did you put it? Oh, yes. You''re not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

[quote user="Mungo Lloyd"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]Just a reminder who ever watches the canaries on an illegal stream is depriving NCFC of income. Just another reason why plastics are bad for the club and the game in general[/quote]

Look how much more the club could make if they put your season ticket up for sale on a casual per match basis. You need to stop leeching off the club with your subsidised season ticket prices and cough up the full £50 per game casual price.
[/quote]

Absolutely.

...so Waveney, I really need you to judge on whether I''m a plastic or not please.

I have been a fan all of my life. I had been a season ticket holder from the age of 10 to 29 until I sadly had to leave Norfolk for a very good job (no choice). I still had my season ticket for 5 years after that and couldn''t attend a single match, for ten years now it has been impossible for me to attend games, occasionally I get to watch away games in London, more often than not being forced to watch from the home seats. I spend roughly £250 a year on merchandise. I have ''b'' shares. I have a brick with my name on it. So does my son. I pay full Sky subs and Canary world..............and I watch ILLEGAL STREAMS too.

Am I a plastic, glory hunting, embezzling scumbag?