Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 8

I''m gonna risk the championship this week and go for QPR to beat Barnsley.Good luck Scooby and all pups [Y]

I''m also going to go for Barcelona to beat real Valladolid.

Barcelona are W3 D0 L0 F 14 A3 at home and Valldolid are W0 D2 L1 F2 A3 away.

Good Luck, Scooby!

As for the Norwich bet ~ both teams to score!

To Bulgaria.Botev Plovdiv to win at home against Neftohimik.Third versus 13th. Botev Plovdiv with a 4-1-1 and 7/2 home record. Neftohimik with a 0-0-6 and 1/13 away record. Botev Plovdiv are in good form, having just drawn at top side Ludogorets. Neftohimik, meanwhile, have lost eight in a row. Which explains why the current odds are very short, at about 1-25.---For the Norwich City bet the chances of Chelsea winning at half-time and NCFC winning at full-time are as unlikely as a genuine Daily Mail apology, as reflected in odds around 50-1, but hope springs eternal. At least in the case of NCFC. Good luck to all!

Championship, where Doncaster (1-1-3-5-8) entertain Leicester (3-1-1-8-6).Doncaster v Leicester.......Away win.Good luck Scooby. [Y]For the Norwich game, Leroy Fer to score anytime might be worth a shout, now that Howson has shown him how to do it.

Holland this week for me.

Cambuur Leeuwarden v FC TWENTE Away win!

As for us, has the ''run'' begun?  Norwich 1-0 14/1  sweet! (Or mad?)

Snake

Thanks for the Norwich game suggestions so far, I will post my bets a bit later today so keep them coming before then. It''s a tough one to call so I''d like as many of your inputs as possible.

Morning PUPs 🐶🐶and Good Luck Scooby and Splutch

MMMK - QPR -v- Barnsley HOME WIN

MM - WOLFSBURG -v- Eintracht Brauschweig HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone

[quote user="nutty nigel"]As for the Norwich bet - Ryan Bennett went close last weekend and is 16/1 to score anytime. [/quote]Copied me from last week, so i''ll copy you this week! Stake back with William Hill if he doesnt start IIRC!!As for my pick.Top of Ligue 1 Monaco host Sait Etienne. With over £100m worth of players they should have to much for the away side!!

Monaco vs. Saint-Étienne

Home Win.

[quote user="splutcho"]Thanks for the Norwich game suggestions so far, I will post my bets a bit later today so keep them coming before then. It''s a tough one to call so I''d like as many of your inputs as possible.[/quote][;)]

May as well, more chance of winning something!

Bundasliga again for me this week!

Braunschweig are bottom of the league and have yet to win, losing 6 out of 7 so far scoring 3 and conceding 18. They travel to Wolfsburg, who are doing ok, have lost 4 but have won their 3 home games so far, conceding just the once and scoring 8, so hopefully they''ll continue that home form against a seemingly so far woeful Braunschweig side

Wolfsburg vs Braunschweig- Home win!

As for the Norwich bets, I''d like to suggest 0-0. It''s 10/1 and just have a feeling we''ll contain Chelsea well and they won''t score.

Good luck :)

I might not be on later to do this, so a little earlier than planned, here is where the £5 is going for the Norwich game.

£1 on Anthony Pilkington to score anytime 6/1

£1 on 0-0 10/1

£1 on Norwich to score a penalty 12/1

£1 on Ryan Bennett to score anytime 16/1

£1 on Branislav Ivanovic to score anytime and Chelsea to win 3-1 50/1

I tried to pick a few from here and some of my own. I know there''s a lot of long odds, but you have to take a chance with a few £1 bets!

Great selection of picks splutcho.

Don''t know if you are aware splutcho & nutty but a lot of firms do not count own goals for first goal purposes so if you back no first goalscorer instead of 0-0 and the score is say 1-0 due to an own goal you get paid out where as 0-0 would be a loser.

Sorry if I sound a little anal but any edge in the punters favour has to be worth having.

Liverpool to beat Palace for me.

Sorry it''s boring but I need to get back to winning ways!

Good Luck all.

[quote user="splutcho"]I might not be on later to do this, so a little earlier than planned, here is where the £5 is going for the Norwich game.

£1 on Anthony Pilkington to score anytime 6/1

£1 on 0-0 10/1

£1 on Norwich to score a penalty 12/1

£1 on Ryan Bennett to score anytime 16/1

£1 on Branislav Ivanovic to score anytime and Chelsea to win 3-1 50/1

I tried to pick a few from here and some of my own. I know there''s a lot of long odds, but you have to take a chance with a few £1 bets![/quote][Y] Great picks imo

Thanks Splutcho. I''ve placed the bets and we have : -

Pilks to score anytime @6/1 with Bill Hill.

Norwich to score a pen @12/1 with Bet365

0-0 Draw @10/1 Bet365

Ryan Bennett to score anytime @18/1 Bet365

Branislav Ivanovic to score anytime and Chelsea to win 3-1 @50/1 Bet365

Now I think you''ve just made Sunday a whole lot more interesting for us PUPs and given us a good chance of winning some money for the CSF.

[quote user="Hector Brockelbank"]Great selection of picks splutcho.

Don''t know if you are aware splutcho & nutty but a lot of firms do not count own goals for first goal purposes so if you back no first goalscorer instead of 0-0 and the score is say 1-0 due to an own goal you get paid out where as 0-0 would be a loser.

Sorry if I sound a little anal but any edge in the punters favour has to be worth having.[/quote]

Thanks Hector. I''ll bear this in mind and check it out for the future. You are dead right buddy, any edge we can get could make a difference at the end of the season. The last few weeks we haven''t only won twice but suggestions like this one and CDs bet insurance just prove the quality of our team.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]The last few weeks we haven''t only won twice but suggestions like this one and CDs bet insurance just prove the quality of our team.[/quote]It would also help if this thread was made a sticky like it used to be. Wass gorn on Pete?

Ok pickers, here we go. At this moment I have had well over 20 different picks from you lovely lot from around 40 different pickers which is a fantastic effort so thank you all.

So, after much deliberation, many ''thank you but i can''t pick them all'' and even the odd ''are you serious?'' I have decided to go with the following six.

LIVERPOOL v Palace Home win. As much as I hate them I just can''t see this not happening; (Hissing Sid, Mr Chops, Gravy, CTID, DDD and NWC)

OLYMPIACOS v Viera Home win (CD Mullins, Trent, Meth)

BARCELONA v Valladolid Home win (Chelle, Vindo, Twidio, Cosmic)

WOLFSBURG v Braunschweig Home win (Inchy, Mandie Moo, Ginge)

PSV EINDHOVEN v RKC Waalwijk Home win (Tilly, Gregt) This one''s my pick for the record Nutty.

BOTEV PLOVDIV v Neftohimik Home win (Purple) Loved this one Purple.

I was sorely tempted by QPR who many of you picked but I''ve always thought Barnsley are very unpredictable and can beat anyone on their day (and we all know who''s there now), and Hector, I nearly went for your Hyde hiding until I noticed that they''ve lost a lot of games only by the odd goal, and they only need a lucky draw to screw us over. Very tempting though and a good spot.

So there ya go guys and girls. It''s now fingers crossed time. Good luck everyone!

Thank you Scooby. I think you''ve given us an outstanding chance of another win this weekend. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £24.01. Once again this beats the Bet365 odds and we''ve got the added insurance. Here are the details : -

05 Oct 2013 15:00 - Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Match Betting

Liverpool @ 2/9

06 Oct 2013 14:00 - Olympiacos v Gas Veria Fc - Match Betting

Olympiacos @ 1/7

05 Oct 2013 21:00 - Barcelona v Valladolid - Match Betting

Barcelona @ 1/8

05 Oct 2013 14:30 - Wolfsburg v Braunschweig - Match Betting

Wolfsburg @ 2/7

06 Oct 2013 15:30 - PSV Eindhoven v RKC Waalwijk - Match Betting

PSV Eindhoven @ 1/7

05 Oct 2013 - 14:00 Botev Plovdiv v Neftochimik 1986 Bourgas - Match

Betting

Botev Plovdiv @ 1/25

Stake : £10.00

Estimated

Returns : £24.01

As you can see the bet is spread over Saturday and Sunday so it looks like we''re in for another exciting weekend. Good luck everyone!