Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Steve Dunn is a buffoon

He''s given 4 crucial decisions against us (2 pens not given, deano''s good goal and boa morte''s dive) that will probably cost us our prem place. Thanks, mate. Even Mike Riley would have reffed better than this. I REALLY hope that Worthy gives him a roasting after the game.

how come ref''s havnt heard of norwich

norwich? who are they???

the team your giving all the decisions against!

really in the prem, the officials are crap!! Anyhow, now atleast we something to look foward to in the champ

what a tw*t. he made 3/4 bad decisions that have cost us. safris injury was also a big blow!!!!

fair play to west brom though. not exactly deserving but at least palace and the cheat johnson and the club with a million lives '' the saints'' have gone with us.

let''s hope we can do a wba and go straight back up and maintain our premiership status.

the question is can we keep green, francis and ashton? I truly hope so. I can even see clubs coming in for shakell and mckenzie!!!

some may be embarassed that we got thrashed but after dunn''s poor decsions we were always going to go for broke. bringing svensson and jonson on just shows we were trying to do the impossible.

all I can say is....I''m very proud of my team. 6 weeks ago we were gone. if we can just keep our key players and keep our fighting spirit. WE WILL BE BACK. I remember when we last went down. but I trully hope we are ''on loan to the championship'' this time!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]He''s given 4 crucial decisions against us (2 pens not given, deano''s good goal and boa morte''s dive) that will probably cost us our prem place. Thanks, mate. Even Mike Riley would have reffed better t...[/quote]

It''s not Worthy''s style to give a referee a roasting when decisions don''t go our way (other manager''s - Ferguson, Allardice to name two - please take note).

Don''t think we can blame the ref for today''s result even though I thought the trip on Hux was a cast iron pen. At the end of the day our performance was not good enough.

totaly agree with the phrase buffoon we were looking the better team until those two penalty decisions which i thought were both stonewallers went against us even more annoying is it was right in front of him.ashtons goal should never have been dissallowed he gave us nothing all day. ime convinced all of these decisions would have been given had it been one of the top clubs hope he gets suspended for a year give him a chance to get his weight down

Just watching the clips again and the refereeing was shocking, Helvegs yellow card for what? McKenzie being held off the ball for a penalty, Ashtons ''foul'' in the box just before he turned and scored, Huckerby being tangled up and impeded in the box for a penalty, any of those shouts outside of the box and its a free kick, why not inside? And several other poor decisions. Outrageous.

The sad thing is that I believe we could have gone on to win the match if we''d been fired up by cracking in a couple of goals.

[quote]The sad thing is that I believe we could have gone on to win the match if we''d been fired up by cracking in a couple of goals.[/quote]

totally agree, a goal would have been all we needed, then we would have calmed down and player alot better.

still 6-0 is beyond a joke