Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Away Questions

I am thinking of going to the Arsenal game away but have a few questions.

If I wanted to get the coach where would I have to go for it and if I bought someone elses ticket off of here would I be able to book the coach?

Also what time roughly would we be back at carrow road from the arsenal game?

Thanks

At a guess you should get back about 8, give or take a few minutes. Two hours drive, one hour dicking about.

Coaches leave from the back of the south stand ( Jarrold to you young uns ). You may have a problem getting coach travel though, they''ll ask if you have a match ticket which you will obviously, problem is it won''t be under your name and season ticket number. I would ask the person you''re getting the ticket from if they''ll get the coach ticket too.  

If you get a ticket from someone on here and they havent got a coach ticket, then I''m sure you could just ask that person their customer number and few other details etc so when you book coach travel you could give them details but say you will pick the tickets up from CR (I think you can get them to be taken on the coach if you dont want them delivered) as you ''''are away for the week so wont be home before the game''''. I''ve done this before and that way you will get the travel ticket without giving your own address away so they can''t know they have been lied too! ;)