Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

Van Wolfswinkel v. Holt

[quote user="The Fish Seller"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Zak Van LegWetter"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]for god sake wiz where are your manners ? its Mr Pompous [:D]
[/quote]

Oops!! I forgot my manners spartacus.

So sorry Mr Pompous Tit. [:$]

[/quote]

Why is this poster given special leave to brazenly insult other posters?
[/quote]

Am I Zak?

Spastic, Spaz, Flid, Cripple, Retard and ''hope the winter sees me off'' have all been slung my way, so special leave?...................I think not!

[/quote]

That''s rubbish Wiz you claim to have been called these things several times yet there''s no evidence of it actually happening.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="City1st"]"Back it up then." wiz before doing so can you state honestly that you have never made any comment regarding ''sending them back'' or outlawing homosexuality in any shape of form on this forum ?[/quote]

As you know 1st, I''ve started many risque, taboo, threads on here, including those you mention, many running into multiple pages.l....but having strong views doesn''t always mean I''m the bogyman you''ve painted me to be.

But always I''ve stated that yes, I am in principle, against imigration. That is not racist, as many imigrants here already say the same! On gay relationships, yes, I would like to see the age of consent raised, but after then, I would stop a bullet in support of gay rights.

As a disabled person myself, I have been called a spastic, flid, cripple and such on here, and yet not one damn mod, poster, plod or club banning order has come to my aid. Yet that taunting is just as illegal as the young man in question actions (Indeed, now wait for the first ''playing the disability cards'' reply)

You went strangly quiet on those taunts back then!

[/quote]

You see Wiz you claim to have been called these thing and not been helped by the moderators etc yet when I search for those terms there are no examples of what you claim happened. Either it didn''t happen and you''re just a confused old man or it did happen and the mods intervened and deleted everything and banned those involved.
There is no scenario which backs up your claims as truthful.

Fact is we knew what was going to happen last night. Same as always when that withered finger hits report.

The mods on this site just delete and ban there''s no explanation ever.

Mungo Lloyd was banned yet he didn''t actually swear, didn''t actually launch any personal attack, wasn''t libellous etc. etc.

Seems very  one sided moderating to me.

[/quote]

I report nothing, I''m a warts and all type wizard, the mods WILL delete threads however, if, in their opinion, they can sense a mindless name calling session looming or multiple attacks on one poster etc etc.

But it will never be at my request..................I have more front than Blackpool!

Grasp that fact and look to your own behaviour first............Mr Pompous.[;)]

Nothing wrong with my behaviour Wizard.Why do you call me mr. Pompous?You would be the first to blub about name calling.I''m beginning to remember why I stopped posting here.Double standard moderating and the resident trolls.