Sign in to follow this  
joseph

relocation, relocation , relocation (FCR)

hey guys, just had an idea about the stadium and thought i''d share it with you.

how about that we sell off the stadium, i calculate that we will at least get a good £55M from it, and relocate? that way the money will come rolling in AND attendance will increase.

with the money we can buy a patch of land not too far from the city centre, I suggest personally eaton park. Not too far from the city and buying the rights from the council cant cost too much. set up shop there and using the money from the sale of FCR to build a bigger stadium.

I also think that if we run into some money problems, no biggie. we can get our resident celebrity fan bail us out. how about hugh jackman giving us a couple of million? or stephan fry from the hobbit movie?

better yet, vote labour in for 2015 and get ed balls to (discreertly of course) divert taxpayers money into NCFC accounts.

im just a rookie of course and i hope you guys can come with some more ideas for me :) . really think theres something in this and may email mcnally at a later date.

Email McNally straight away. That plan is so well thought out that it can''t fail.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]U make me sound sane[/quote]

Can we have a second opinion on that ?

[quote user="joseph"]hey guys, just had an idea about the stadium and thought i''d share it with you. how about that we sell off the stadium, i calculate that we will at least get a good £55M from it, and relocate? that way the money will come rolling in AND attendance will increase. with the money we can buy a patch of land not too far from the city centre, I suggest personally eaton park. Not too far from the city and buying the rights from the council cant cost too much. set up shop there and using the money from the sale of FCR to build a bigger stadium. I also think that if we run into some money problems, no biggie. we can get our resident celebrity fan bail us out. how about hugh jackman giving us a couple of million? or stephan fry from the hobbit movie? better yet, vote labour in for 2015 and get ed balls to (discreertly of course) divert taxpayers money into NCFC accounts. im just a rookie of course and i hope you guys can come with some more ideas for me :) . really think theres something in this and may email mcnally at a later date.[/quote]

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/MystyBlue2/media/Troll_spray.jpg.html][IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll283/MystyBlue2/Troll_spray.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="joseph"]hey guys, just had an idea about the stadium and thought i''d share it with you.

how about that we sell off the stadium, i calculate that we will at least get a good £55M from it, and relocate? that way the money will come rolling in AND attendance will increase.

with the money we can buy a patch of land not too far from the city centre, I suggest personally eaton park. Not too far from the city and buying the rights from the council cant cost too much. set up shop there and using the money from the sale of FCR to build a bigger stadium.

I also think that if we run into some money problems, no biggie. we can get our resident celebrity fan bail us out. how about hugh jackman giving us a couple of million? or stephan fry from the hobbit movie?

better yet, vote labour in for 2015 and get ed balls to (discreertly of course) divert taxpayers money into NCFC accounts.

im just a rookie of course and i hope you guys can come with some more ideas for me :) . really think theres something in this and may email mcnally at a later date.[/quote]Well up for all of this, provided we can have a Holiday Inn in each corner of the new stadium.

just goes to show that comedy isn''t such an easy art after allperhaps it is mungo lloyd having another go

ps any worse and he could get a series on Channel four

Why don''t we keep the ground but turn the pitch 90 degrees so we can avoid Ruddy having the sun in his eyes for half a match, costing us goals?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]LDC and/or Tom Cavendish to pitch up on here anytime soon ? [;)][/quote]you must have missed his earlier submissionhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BdFRDtPT4dg/TfTl39p-P5I/AAAAAAAAACs/8lPQNxF_6dg/s1600/Strange+football+stadium.jpg

apparently the drainage allows the peppercorns to grow better

[quote user="City1st"]just goes to show that comedy isn''t such an easy art after allperhaps it is mungo lloyd having another gops any worse and he could get a series on Channel four[/quote]Not me City and don''t worry I save my best material ''til last.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we keep the ground but turn the pitch 90 degrees so we can avoid Ruddy having the sun in his eyes for half a match, costing us goals?[/quote]Best suggestion I''ve ever heard on here.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we keep the ground but turn the pitch 90 degrees so we can avoid Ruddy having the sun in his eyes for half a match, costing us goals?

[/quote]

Best suggestion I''ve ever heard on here.
[/quote]

Or either buy him a cap from the club shop, or place a 10ft high sun block net on top of the River end and the Barclay

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we keep the ground but turn the pitch 90 degrees so we can avoid Ruddy having the sun in his eyes for half a match, costing us goals?[/quote]Best suggestion I''ve ever heard on here.[/quote]

i''m sure if there was a way to do it the club would...

pity the pitch is longer than it is wide and therefore its impossible.

[quote user="Herman "]Email McNally straight away. That plan is so well thought out that it can''t fail.[/quote]

Seconded. This guy should think about a career in project management.

This bit of "blue sky" thinking is so good that I''m sure the OP must be a member of our wonderful coalition government. It''s nearly as inspired as Reggie Perrin, on being told by his secretary Joan that CJ needed the new sales target area for Sunshine Desserts almost immediately, grabbed her handbag and placed it randomly on the map, and drew a handbag shaped line round it for the new sales target area. Sorted!

[quote user="joseph"]hey guys, just had an idea about the stadium and thought i''d share it with you. how about that we sell off the stadium, i calculate that we will at least get a good £55M from it, and relocate? that way the money will come rolling in AND attendance will increase. with the money we can buy a patch of land not too far from the city centre, I suggest personally eaton park. Not too far from the city and buying the rights from the council cant cost too much. set up shop there and using the money from the sale of FCR to build a bigger stadium. I also think that if we run into some money problems, no biggie. we can get our resident celebrity fan bail us out. how about hugh jackman giving us a couple of million? or stephan fry from the hobbit movie? better yet, vote labour in for 2015 and get ed balls to (discreertly of course) divert taxpayers money into NCFC accounts. im just a rookie of course and i hope you guys can come with some more ideas for me :) . really think theres something in this and may email mcnally at a later date.[/quote]

There''s funny and then there''s pathetic. This falls in the latter!! 0.3/10 for effort!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Why don''t we keep the ground but turn the pitch 90 degrees so we can avoid Ruddy having the sun in his eyes for half a match, costing us goals?[/quote]Best suggestion I''ve ever heard on here.[/quote]

i''m sure if there was a way to do it the club would...

pity the pitch is longer than it is wide and therefore its impossible.[/quote]Sharp.

Sadly, you have all missed the obvious benefits of the Eaton Park plan.

The steam railway could be utilized round the new ground, delivery service for the fine pies, also think how good it could be with the bandstand in the centre circle playing old wartime ditties to keep the River End awake.

Is there anything in the rules to stop us pilling up a lot of soil and building this new ground really high up at altitude so that we get the same sort of advantage that playing in Quito in Ecuador or La Paz in Bolivia would give us by regularly playing at that height. In the long term it may lead to quite a bit of success although some people may have a few views on a loss of sunlight.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Is there anything in the rules to stop us pilling up a lot of soil and building this new ground really high up at altitude so that we get the same sort of advantage that playing in Quito in Ecuador or La Paz in Bolivia would give us by regularly playing at that height. In the long term it may lead to quite a bit of success although some people may have a few views on a loss of sunlight.[/quote]

Its been done, its called Melton Constable.

H

[quote user="joseph"]

im just a rookie of course and i hope you guys can come with some more ideas for me :) . really think theres something in this and may email mcnally at a later date.[/quote]With a plan like this you''re too modest by far.If I were you don''t e-mail that cunning DM and let him con the rest of the Board into thinking it was his idea...... cut out the middleman and go straight to the Chairman.I reckon the least you''ll get is a statue outside the new ground.