Sign in to follow this  
Kirby_86

West Ham game is Grade A...

That could certainly be one reason for it. Does make me think though considering West Ham''s league position AND the fact its a Saturday early evening kick off,live on TV....

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Maybe decided on historical demand?[/quote]thing can be done spot on

and it might actually be a chance for McNally to show that something can be done about away fans in home seats the club need to publically state that any away fan found in a home stand will be ejectedand any Season ticket holder, super member etc who bought a ticket for that fan will have his/her ticket/membership suspendedif

the club can ban the idiots who ran onto the pitch, the cretin who

posted racist remarks on facebook and can come down heavy on a small

local brewery then it can stick to it''s own rules - the one stuck on the

wall outside the ground

As the club must have a record of who buys tickets for away fans if McNally wanted to do something about it he could. A word with the guy who spoke up at the meeting and he''d know block/row/seat. I wonder if he did?

[quote user="Kirby_86"]

Thought it would of been a grade B personally...

[/quote]
The club use ''grade b'' and ''grade c'' so infrequently then I don''t understand why they don''t just do away with the grades and charge the same price for every league game. A fiver here, a fiver there, just pick a bleeding price and stick with it.

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Kirby_86"]

Thought it would of been a grade B personally...

[/quote]
The club use ''grade b'' and ''grade c'' so infrequently then I don''t understand why they don''t just do away with the grades and charge the same price for every league game. A fiver here, a fiver there, just pick a bleeding price and stick with it.

[/quote]

Three of the seven league games have been categorised as a B. Bear in mind that the system has changed again, with no fewer than seven categories, ranging from D to A+. That makes comparisons with previous seasons very hard, but my sense is that the club is perhaps taking more account than before of people''s finances. Aston Villa, which could easily have been an A, was a B.