Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Matt Svensson's on his way...

...according to SKy Sports News. Bit of a shock, really, him coming out with this the day after the season finished.

Although in the EDP report he says he expects to be here next year, and in the Sky report as well he says its too early to talk about it and he is going to take a holiday first, so I guess we will just have to wait and see..

Hmmm, if he leaves he will go back to Sweden and play for Elfsborg. But i am not sure he will leave. We need to hold onto him imo, if Dean stays and he gets injured we don''t have another big striker to replace him.

i really hope he doesnt go, hes such a great player as he can now play left wing, saved our skins against charlton, and has such a funny little kid! - just like his dad, very mad!!!

DONT GO SVENNY!

Wouldn''t mind too much myself. Don''t really rate him very highly.I''m sure he won''t want to be Ashton''s understudy.

He is a proven championship goal scorer and his link up play is very good - I hope he stays and helps City back to the prem in his last season in English football.

And who''s gonna have him - don''t expect a rush of interest.

Not really bothered if he stays or not - average players like him and ten a penny.

Given his somewhat limited talents it is probably best to advertise asapI''m sure if he could drop his demands to a couple of hundred quid a week our impoverished neighbours could afford him (just)Assuming he will accept THEIR clauses1. All wages to be paid in full subject to -The club paying all their other debts firstJoe Royle having enough credit on his credit cardHe can give lifts in his car to away matches to other players (previous encumbent D Unsworth)2. No public complaints to be made about the lack of noise at Poorman Road3. He takes his own kit home to wash and brings his own packed lunch to away games