Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

2-3 Arsenal tickets needed

Obviously not holding out much hope but if anybody happens to have a spare couple of tickets for the match at some point please let us know. Didn''t apply as i really didn''t see this one selling out! School boy error.

Hello Mr London.

As you have a spare ticket for the Arsenal game, you should really be offering it to me FoC considering you had my 2 Liverpool away tickets in 2011 and then found it a tad difficult to pay for them. I forget nothing. NR28 0EY.

cheers,

Spen

Cheers for the offer londinhio, but, although i''m in no position to be picky, i don''t wanna risk buying just the one ticket at the moment incase i can''t get my hands on another one or two before the match. Good luck with your mate spencer!

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Hello Mr London.

As you have a spare ticket for the Arsenal game, you should really be offering it to me FoC considering you had my 2 Liverpool away tickets in 2011 and then found it a tad difficult to pay for them. I forget nothing. NR28 0EY.

cheers,

Spen[/quote]
Ownage. 

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="spencer 1970"]Hello Mr London.

cheers,

Spen[/quote]
Ownage. 
[/quote]I now fully understand what that word means.

Hi all,

First of all I have sent a PM to Spence about the stupidity of myself a few years back. I hope that I am able to resolve this issue fully.

Secondly I am not touting just trying to help out fellow Norwich fans to enable them to go rather than sending it back to the club where Arsenal fans can get their hands on them... Sorry if this is wrong.

Cheers

[quote user="londinhio"]Hi all,

First of all I have sent a PM to Spence about the stupidity of myself a few years back. I hope that I am able to resolve this issue fully.

Secondly I am not touting just trying to help out fellow Norwich fans to enable them to go rather than sending it back to the club where Arsenal fans can get their hands on them... Sorry if this is wrong.

Cheers[/quote]Haven''t we seen you on '' Watchdog '' ?

See I read it as 2/3 (two thirds) of a ticket required. I assume its for someone very small who ain''t fussy about sitting next to a very large, overspilling onto the next seat, person.

I might have read it wrong.

I have one adult ticket available. All I want is what I paid for it which was face value plus £1.50.

Must collect & pay this weekend from Norwich.

[quote user="londinhio"]Hi all, First of all I have sent a PM to Spence about the stupidity of myself a few years back. I hope that I am able to resolve this issue fully. Secondly I am not touting just trying to help out fellow Norwich fans to enable them to go rather than sending it back to the club where Arsenal fans can get their hands on them... Sorry if this is wrong. Cheers[/quote]

I''m sure you can Londinhio. Just pay the guy what you owe him . I''m no genius but it seems fairly straightforward?

I''m sure Spence will let us know when you do....

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="londinhio"]Hi all, First of all I have sent a PM to Spence about the stupidity of myself a few years back. I hope that I am able to resolve this issue fully. Secondly I am not touting just trying to help out fellow Norwich fans to enable them to go rather than sending it back to the club where Arsenal fans can get their hands on them... Sorry if this is wrong. Cheers[/quote]

I''m sure you can Londinhio. Just pay the guy what you owe him . I''m no genius but it seems fairly straightforward?

I''m sure Spence will let us know when you do....

[/quote]
With two years of interest I hope. 

Hi London,

I''ll have them mate...something tells me I''ll have the money for 2 tickets soon. :)

Unfortunately I cant PM you or anyone else for that matter...if you can PM me we can sort out the finer details.

Cheers Spence.

what baffles me is why the seller wouldnt just return the ticket to the club and get their money back.

- they get what they want

- the club gets the ticket back

- another fan comes along and buys it (Getting what they want)

everyone''s a winner.. and there''s no trouble with paying....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what baffles me is why the seller wouldnt just return the ticket to the club and get their money back.

- they get what they want

- the club gets the ticket back

- another fan comes along and buys it (Getting what they want)

everyone''s a winner.. and there''s no trouble with paying....[/quote]The club say they will "try" to re-sell your ticket and refund you the money but there is no guarantee. Plus also, they keep their £1.50 admin fee. At least this way, I get the cash in hand and another supporter gets to go.