Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Wembley Tours

I went before the pitch got laid, saw the fa cup and had a pic with it ad got to go up where fa cup winners go! Not badly priced but the car parking is a nightmare and can be very expensive!

Never been in a tour but went when England played Israel once. Can''t even remember the year of the game but hat I do remember is how massive the stadium was.

I had only been to carrow road before, so it gave me quite the shock!

Seen 3 football matches there, and going 2 weeks on sunday to watch the NFL. Always wanted to do the tour but don''t know if they''ll allow it the morning before the NFL. Also been in to some of the conference rooms and I have to say its all very impressive.

[quote user="kick it off"]Never been to Wembley before, but I''m making my first trip there on Tuesday.

Come on Polska!

[/quote]

I am going tomorrow too, looking forward to it, as the last time I went to Wembley was 1985 for the Milk Cup final. The new Wembley does look amazing.

Come on England by the way!

i''d only ever go to Wembley if City were there and only if it was a final.

dont agree with the Semi''s being at Wembley.. would spoil the magic for me.

May never get the chance but there you go...

Been a couple of times, Stevenage and Oasis, and it is very impressive inside. As I''ve mentioned before they should''ve spent some money on the outskirts as well. Apart from the station the rest is still a dump.

Watch out for vastly overpriced food inside and out. Get some grub somewhere else.

Last time I went was to see England beat Spain in the quarters for Euro ''96 when we won on penalties.  Is this the only time England have won on penalties?  Was a great day out, wouldn''t be bothered enough to go and see England play in a qualifier tho''.  Wish we could get the World Cup but it seems we don''t know the right way to go about the bidding process after getting just 1 vote last time.

Come on England !  I''m just old enough to remember watching the 1-1 draw with Poland on TV.  An early goal for us please.